Legnum & Galant Mega Thread

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Another pic of my favourite bumper, the one on the silver Legnum. So sad noone can tell me what it is.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha no, I meant Blue Thunder ;)

blue.thunder.helicopter.jpg

I forget how young you are sometimes :p

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
5c6QMSeN.png

This is how the new 2009 legnum should look! Should mitsubishi ever decide to make another one that is....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^seen that discussed elsewhere... someone kindly pointed out that the wheels are off a BMW M5 :ROFLMAO:

Does look hot though.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
someone kindly pointed out that the wheels are off a BMW M5 :ROFLMAO:
Actually if I remember correctly, they're actually not - just similar. As are the body lines - a few people said the lines were just copied from something else (Audi or BMW), but close inspection proved them wrong.

If it's a photoshop effort by someone not related to Mitsubishi, then it's very good as it seamlessly incorporates all the design cues from the Evo-X and looks exactly like the Evo-X promotion art. I'd be more surprised to find it wasn't from inside Mitsubishi than it was.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea how hot does that look with good paint?!

That first car is freaken awful, reminds me of a bad '80s sci-fi movie or something :banghead:

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
So I'm supposed to use my series 1 Legnum VR-4 to go play mixed doubles tennis?

I'm doing it wrong! :eek:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
That weirdo kit could look OK if it used the stock grille and headlights and had some crazy VIP style rims. I just don't understand anyone changing the headlights on these cars. Each to their own and all that, but come on! The headlights are the best bit, they give the car its personality!

Top Bottom