Legnum Lower Bumper Centre Section

G

Unregistered
Sorry guys, I don't know what it's called.
It's right at the centre of the front bumper, at the bottom. It's about a foot wide and it's missing from my car.
Can anyone a) tell me what it's called and, b) tell me what to replace it with.

Cheers,
Jimbo

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
it's the Tow Hook Cover Part # is MR325374/MR465892 (PFL/FL, price for facelift part)

I suggest do a search first or go to the Part Numbers Guide here

G

Unregistered
Fastest reply ever.
Thanks man, I'll check it out.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Jim make sure you get the correct part number for the COLOUR of your car - different coloured parts have different part numbers ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
SA: You have CAPS downloaded dont you? Can I supply you my Chassis # (via PM) and can you tell me the part number I need for the tow hook cover?

Cheers :)

G

Unregistered
oh oh, same please lee? i think alot of people that have VR4s are looking for this part.lol a gutter took mine.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
so has any one purchased these yet? any one got a solid price? it has taken six weeks for the missus to catch the front on something.... now the tow plate is mising.:banghead: need one, black.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
She knocked it off and then LEFT IT BEHIND?! OMG :banghead:

Can I recommend gluing the new one directly to the bumper when you get it??!

The part number listed in the Part Numbers Guide is for the black one Dan - contact your local Mitsubishi parts supplier and they will be able to get one in for you for around $50 (about half that direct from Japan if you're prepared to do the legwork).

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
very nice thanks.

well i was thinking of fixing it a bit more sturdy. my other option in just dont let her drive it any more:ROFLMAO: i like this option better. i also found a big gutter gouge down there too.:banghead:

She knocked it off and then LEFT IT BEHIND?! OMG :banghead:

Can I recommend gluing the new one directly to the bumper when you get it??!

The part number listed in the Part Numbers Guide is for the black one Dan - contact your local Mitsubishi parts supplier and they will be able to get one in for you for around $50 (about half that direct from Japan if you're prepared to do the legwork).

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Jim make sure you get the correct part number for the COLOUR of your car - different coloured parts have different part numbers ;)

SA: So when it comes from Mitsi's Japan it's the right colour for the car? I got Lee to give me the part number for my Chassis and used that to order it.

so has any one purchased these yet? any one got a solid price? it has taken six weeks for the missus to catch the front on something.... now the tow plate is mising.:banghead: need one, black.

I've just ordered one through Agostino Mitsubishi here in Adelaide - $53.90 including GST ($49+$4.90). I've been told it should take about 3 weeks, so we'll see how long it takes.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
How cool would it be if we had a OZVR4 one... Well I don't really know because I'm totally uncool...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
SA: So when it comes from Mitsi's Japan it's the right colour for the car?
Correct
icon14.gif

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
wow! mine just arrived. took about ten days LESS than what they quoted and is brand new foam wrapped and black as. will put it on as soon as i finnish work. came with the little plugs too! cost me $50 to the door:ROFLMAO:

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Hmmmmm........ it doesn't fit!!:confused: must be for a face lift:banghead:. any one want a black facelift tow hook cover?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Aww no dude! I was wondering about that the other day...

Put it up in the For Sale section - I'm sure someone will take it off your hands :)

Top Bottom