Legnum's playing up

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
Hey guys,
just having some ""pain in the arse" issues with my leggy.any1 know of any machanics on the southside besides skr that might know what a legnum is??

any feed back will be muchly appreciated!!
cheers!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I'd be suggesting taking it to the place that complied it - Premium Motor Co in Windsor Gardens did mine. They seem to know their stuff.

G

Unregistered
Both Jon and Premium Motor Co. are located at the opposite side of town as to where he's asking. Premium Motor Co. aren't a mechanic workshop anyway as far as I know, only a wreckers/compliance workshop.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Opposite side of Adelaide... really, its not as though its a very big city.
But yes, what are the issues youve got - chances are someone here has had similar problems and can point you in the right direction.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
yeah but our road infrastructure makes it harder to navigate. I don't know if S&J in edwardstown have experience with VR4's, but they work on evo's and they have good rep with the suby crowd

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
^ Agreed I would definitely like to avoid driving from one side to the other at all costs, the suburbs sprawl quite a distance and the roads are stupid. I think a couple of people have tried Graham West although I'm not sure that they had particularly good results, if it's something common to other cars or minor they'd probably be able to sort it fine.

jonesyVR4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Mark
Drive
EP71 Starlet turbo
Yeah

Itd be hell following South road all the way, or getting onto Main North Road
You guys should see what its like travelling in other states
SA people are pretty lucky!

Also, any reason you wont use SKR?

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
I lived in every city but Darwin... Adelaide roads are fucked mate.

What trouble is the car having?

G

Unregistered
give me sydney's roads any day of the week! and im even from sydney too! lol

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Which is probably why you think Sydney roads are OK - you're used to them, and you know alternative routes.

I grew up in a town about three hours away from Melbourne - and it was amazing the difference in perspective from friends/family in Melbourne versus those from down my way, as to whether three hours on the freeway was "a long way" or not.

G

Unregistered
i agree, most people i know here in SA whinge about driving 30mins somewhere, coz its "to far" ... yet to me, 30mins is nothing!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Marty - what are the problems you're having with your car? We cant help you if we don't know!

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
hey guys.soz about the late reply. litteraly just got back from working in robe. my leggy sounds like its not getting either enough spark or air. Like, as it idles she sounds like its going to cut out. same thing happens when driving. its at the point now that im too sketched to let the missus drive it to work 5 mins up the road. ive only seen the engine light come on once

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Get a paperclip, and bridge pins 1 and 4 of the OBD connector - then watch the flashes of the Check Engine Light. Count how many long and how many short flashes there are, and that is the error code. Post up your findings.

Top Bottom