Lip Kits

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey, do you guys know of any lip kits available for the VR4?

I've tried searching all over the joint but can't find any!

I really like the look of the simple STI lip on WRX's and Libertys, just seeing if there is anything of that sort for the VR4..

Subtle, mean/crazy, or simple or whatever :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea Tom, there's one mentioned in the VR4 pictures thread, but it's stupid money - not much change from a grand...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
What the gay? That sucks lol.

Ooh should see if TopStage (Traders Forum) can make one out of Carbon Fibre :p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
oh wow that is freakin sexy i love it

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Im just keen for a simple under lip haha..

G

Unregistered
going to make the front of your car scrape everything, especially if your car is going to be lowered. careful!!

G

Unregistered
pfft, the front of my car barely touches anything, its the stupid side skirts that hit everything.

G

Unregistered
I want those spot/ fog light replacements!!!!! Sexy!!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
the front lip and foglight combination looks so freakin awesome on that car.. i'd prob need side and rear kit combos haha

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
i want one like these:

SBWRX06CGFL01.jpg

sti-lip2.jpg

lip%20spoiler.jpg

CuscofrontlipSTI3.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Well, my car isnt a super vr4.. and as much as i love the look of the super vr4, i havent ever been a big fan of putting higher model parts to make my car look like one of those (im not saying im against people doing it, except for lancers with evo kits).. but yeah, i dont want to put supervr4 stuff on to my vr4!

so aftermarket ftw haha..

i like this lip style on this Liberty:
Pic-140.jpg

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
That is very hot.

Unfortunately being a liberty it has no stick :p

A mate just grabbed an 03 libery GT in manual. Man does it lack stick compared to the leg.

G

Unregistered
that would be an awewsome kit... love the look of the lib too

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
That Liberty is in no way stock lol.. Pretty sure it has alot of balls hey..

FrontMount-05.jpg

I remember first time I saw it, man I died.. hearing it too, that deep boxer grumble.. it was a clean modern grumble too, not loud like older rexys and libertys..

But yeah, generally other Libertys don't have as much go as the Legnums/Galants..

Top Bottom