LOLs

G

Unregistered
Wow...$5k Malaysian Ringgit is A LOT of money for a Malaysian.
I think the average wage when I was there was around $150-$200 ringgit a week.

Almost a while years wage for some people.
I never saw X clones but saw meeeeelions of 1-4 clones, some were perfect and even hard turbo setups.

And in line with the earlier chev badge story, I saw a heap of Chevrolet Barinas in malaysia too haha, and belive it or not an inline 6 Cylinder VS commodore :p

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I think it needs a grill in the huge open gaping area of the front and the bonnet doesn't line up properly, then it would have potential to look good. The back looks pretty crap.

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
I am Malaysian and you're right about the weekly wages, but thats pretty basic. Professional level earn more though.

Yes you see a lot of Proton Wira and Waja getting mod into "WiraLution" and "WajaLution". Cars in Malaysia are very expensive, but we still don't like, what we call "wannabes"

G

Unregistered
Best cars in Malaysia = BAD ASS AS F**K ALPHARDS haha.
No offence meant about the wages either, just putting it a little in perspective the cost of the job :)

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Non taken Mitch. average household wages balance ain't really good anyway. low to medium amount of average income people, the rest are either below average or filthy rich( i dont know where those money come from for some people at times). So you're right, 5k ringgit is a lot for most people.

And in regards to people movers, it seems that it is a trend to own a people mover regardless of family size there in recent years. And people who are car enthusiast will buy an Alphard or Veilfire and pimp it. lols.
I got a friend who owns a VW passat and when they got a new born, he bought a Toyota Estima (don't want to wait for Alphard) . Reason? just so that he can carry baby gears. lols

Biznitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Scott
Drive
Legnum
I first looked at this and laughed at the guy's expressions in the photo then thought 'man I would love to see the photo he took'

Then I realised he had a flip-phone and the resolution probably wouldn't be good enough for what I wanted it for.

bomb3.jpg

Top Bottom