LOLs

Biznitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Scott
Drive
Legnum
I downloaded most of them looking for that 'epic ass' demotivational poster. I could have sworn I had it saved in the 'my pictures' folder but alas I must have saved it in one of my private and hidden folders.

'Epic ass' - so epic you may subconsciously save it in your ...... coughs........'private folder!' :ninja: :whistle:

Biznitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Scott
Drive
Legnum
So I start googling for VR4 carbon bonnets and the first thing that jumps up is this item from TopStage. Made with dry carbon for the super light effect. None of that epoxy resin heavy FRP over carbon weave here.

Carbon-Toilet-seat.jpg

This is one of the ways you can tell if you have too much money?

Although I could potentially see these getting used in private jets or racing yachts for the weight saving? Maybe a plastic one would be lighter?

Seriously though WTF.

Link for those interested in buying http://www.topstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Carbon-Toilet-seat.jpg

Biznitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Scott
Drive
Legnum
Probably the best response to indecipherable gibberish text speak in the history of the internet.

I think the first person's comment translates to:

"Get away from here and don't talk shit about Nicki Minaj. Don't disrespect Nicki, you fool."

h0uGoly.jpg.png

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
sitting at the lights over the weekend, Harley cruises up in the bike lane next to me and stops there just in the lane, constantly revving the thing at the lights with straight through pipes *shakes head*

tuff panzer helmet and skull face mask......

So I nail it at green, pass him by half through the intersection, back off at 70, just into third, he's behind and has to come around the right hand side to pass, all angry and wobbling as he gasses the tractor up, flies down the road at about 100. Only thing that would have made the whole scenario funnier was if there was a copper or radar down the road a bit :LOL:

Top Bottom