looking for help buying a Legnum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
THINKING ABOUT BUYING A VR4 WAGON, AND CAUSE IM A NEW, NEED SOME TIPS WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR AND WHAT OPTIONS ARE THERE ON THE WAGONS.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
THINKING ABOUT BUYING A VR4 WAGON, AND CAUSE IM A NEW, NEED SOME TIPS WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR AND WHAT OPTIONS ARE THERE ON THE WAGONS.

Please don't use all CAPS. It is consider rude and to be yelling. Firstly a VR4 wagon is called a Legnum, secondly if you have a read through the "stickies" you'll find most of your answers. After you've done that and you have specific questions please post them up and I'm sure you'll get some detailed answers which will be helpful in your decision making. I'd suggest also that you have a look and find out when the next meet is on in your state/capital city and try to get along. That way you can get to meet some of the members and have a good close first hand look at some cars.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Brad, Have you even bothered to look around the forum at the various guides listing all the information you've asked for?

I guess not.

I'm locking this thread so others can hopefully learn how not to post a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom