MAF translator

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
So I need a translator for another members car, want to use a GM 3.5"maf with our ecu, does anyone know for sure if the 3000gt maf would work with our ecu? The evo 7-9's run super h ecus and have a different part number for the translator to the the 3000gt translator....

I would have thought they would be interchangeable but the different part numbers has me worried....

Oh, before anyone says it, I looked for someone running an evo 5/6/6.5 with a translator but couldn't find anything.... If anyone knows of one, that would help?

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Steve In think I read something on clubvr4 about the 3000gt maf was used I will have a look when I get abit of time. sory not a great help.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
oh.. so now you're wanting information about the GM MAF and translator :p

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Lol all the research I did pointed to the 3000gt translator and thats the one Don told me he ran on his leggy...
3000gt/eclipse gen 2 to GM translator it was

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Cool, thanks, just wanted to be sure...

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Will let you all know how it goes when it arrives....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
from what I've read from multiple sources, just try and keep the MAF housing away from heat...

so mount it like just right after the cooler's 'cold' side piping

Top Bottom