MAF Flange Dimension

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey all.. .does anyone have the MAF's flange dimensions?

need to know the distance between bolt holes and the main hole for the air to flow through.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Sorry, didn't read properly, will pull out the actual MAF later and get some better shots, that's just the adapter I had lying around

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
thanks for the reply.

plan on making myself adaptors for the K&N Pod filter. the proper one that works with the MAF

Tempast

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kyle
Drive
1986 300ZX Turbo
The adapter from Vibrant (P/N 1995) worked with my MAF. My car had a Blitz adapter with a 6" ID filter on it sitting directly above the hot trans, so I replaced it with the Vibrant one which has a 4.5" flange allowing me to use a silicone hose and a pod filter behind the headlight.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
The adapter from Vibrant (P/N 1995) worked with my MAF. My car had a Blitz adapter with a 6" ID filter on it sitting directly above the hot trans, so I replaced it with the Vibrant one which has a 4.5" flange allowing me to use a silicone hose and a pod filter behind the headlight.

Im not after any specific adaptor part numbers. I needed the dimensions of the MAF's flange so I can make my own adaptor.

Top Bottom