markasia aka Mark // Perth - WA

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
Hello. Name is Mark, just sold my old ride and picked up and now a proud owner of a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant Vr4
:
Resized640x480_D1304800641242_B.jpg

Resized640x480_D1304800641242_D.jpg

Resized640x480_D1304800641242_I.jpg

Resized640x480_D1304800641242_E.jpg

5 Speed Manual AWD
2.5L Twin Turbo Engine/Front Strut/Pod/Exhuast System/Safc/GFB BOV/RPW Dump Pipe/Drift Muffler
Black Exterior/ Dolphin Front Bar/Aftermarket Sideskirts
Cream Leather Interior/Nardi Steering Wheel/Sunroof/Vision R Titanium Gear Knob
17" Rins/ Blistien Shock/Espiril Springs/ Vision R Blue Wheel Nuts.

Nice to meet you all.

Currently getting detailed at the moment, will post up better pictures with my initial plate soon.
Hope to get advice and opinions on helping me modify the vr4 =D So What should be next?

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hi Mark, Welcome to the forum. That's a nice looking Galant you picked up there.
Was it from a car yard, private sale or import? Looks like another Galant in the background.
Have fun with the purchase.

Cheers

Scott

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
Hi Mark, Welcome to the forum. That's a nice looking Galant you picked up there.
Was it from a car yard, private sale or import? Looks like another Galant in the background.
Have fun with the purchase.

Cheers

Scott

Hey scott, thanks. yeah i brought it from a dealership, Galant wasnt on my mind for my next car, and i saw a manual silver one for sale, decided to have a look at it on my work day off, and as i walked around, this black one was hiding in the back, fell in love with it straight away and had to buy it.

So far its got a 3" jasma catback exhuast system, and im deciding to get it check out, and turn it to full 3" system. as for modification wise, where should i start from!?!

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Welcome and beautiful car!

Black Galant, manual, sunroof, with cream leather interior?! Can't ask for much more than that!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Hey Mark, sweet ride
A bit of a mod guidline - full exhaust > big intercooler + piping > boost controller (+ metal bov to hold the boost) > flash tune (get rid of the SAFC you can get your factory ECU flashed). After that things will get more serious, bigger turbos, injectors, fuel pumps etc
Suspension and brake upgrades are always good ideas and can be done at any stage of modding.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Embleton Motors ^^

Good choice on the Dolphin bumper Galant! Is the bumper fixed and repainted?

Hope we see you at our next meet ^^ *cough*

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
Embleton Motors ^^

Good choice on the Dolphin bumper Galant! Is the bumper fixed and repainted?

Hope we see you at our next meet ^^ *cough*

Yeap! at embleton. bumper is due to be fixed in 2 weeks, sorta wanted to put my funds into the exhuast system first. LOL.

Ill definately be at the next meet, cant wait!! =D

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I had my exhaust done down at Autotainment in Burswood. 9470 4233. Ask for Glenn. He might be able to help you out with something like that. I think he still works there. Tell him Scott said hi.
I put on a set of RPW front pipes myself then had Glenn put a 3" cat & full 3" mild steel system with a Magnaflow muffler & 1 resonator in there. Mine was the first one that he did for these car's and i am sure he has done a few of the other car's on here as well.

Cheers

Scott

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
I had my exhaust done down at Autotainment in Burswood. 9470 4233. Ask for Glenn. He might be able to help you out with something like that. I think he still works there. Tell him Scott said hi.
I put on a set of RPW front pipes myself then had Glenn put a 3" cat & full 3" mild steel system with a Magnaflow muffler & 1 resonator in there. Mine was the first one that he did for these car's and i am sure he has done a few of the other car's on here as well.

Cheers

Scott

Thanks Scott, I might pop by and ask for advice, will say hi for you as well, also heard someone mention kermit engineer as well.

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
Hi Mark,

Excellent example of a Galant you have there! :) Hope to see you around the streets of Perth, you SOR or NOR?

For mufflers I recommend going to Peter at
Carline Perth
404 Newcastle Street, West Perth, WA, 6005
Phone: 892283244

Hes a top bloke and really honest, so honest that he'll let you take the car after the work is done without paying *freaking crazy, who does that nowadays!?* and come back when you are happy with the service. Hes a one man shop so he can be pretty busy, but i'll definitely be back.

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
Hi Mark,

Excellent example of a Galant you have there! :) Hope to see you around the streets of Perth, you SOR or NOR?

For mufflers I recommend going to Peter at
Carline Perth
404 Newcastle Street, West Perth, WA, 6005
Phone: 892283244

Hes a top bloke and really honest, so honest that he'll let you take the car after the work is done without paying *freaking crazy, who does that nowadays!?* and come back when you are happy with the service. Hes a one man shop so he can be pretty busy, but i'll definitely be back.

No worries, ill be sure to give him a call as well, Thanks. I'm down North, urself?

Westcoast Cruise on tonight.

Nice galant mate, and welcome :)

Cheers! =D

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
correct, even though i havent seen or spoken to peter in ages. lol!

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Ah nice, you are the guy he told me about when I went to test drive the other day, taking the second last manual :)

I feel left out having not bought mine from there now lol with both you and dwell buying one from embleton this week!

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
Ah nice, you are the guy he told me about when I went to test drive the other day, taking the second last manual :)

I feel left out having not bought mine from there now lol with both you and dwell buying one from embleton this week!

Is the silver manual one sold already!?!

Top Bottom