Mate's Evo VI TME

G

Unregistered
A mate of mine just picked this up the other week for an absolute bargain! The original owner said the boost actuator was faulty and needed replacing, the paint was a little faded and had the odd dent here and there (hence the bargain price) but these issues didn't deter my mate, and as it turned out, all that was wrong with the actuator was a split in the vacuum pipe :banghead: easy fix!

This car goes like a rocket too, climbs through the revs so quickly and the induction noise is so loud!

Anyways, had a small "photo shoot" the other day and figured I'd show them off :D

_MG_4255.jpg

_MG_4280.jpg

_MG_4346.jpg

_MG_4275.jpg

Hope you like

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I like that a lot, my favourite evo ever! Pity it doesn't have the original wheels though.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Looks like a rally car, good score.

G

Unregistered
great looking car. the TME what an evo, i went for a ride in one at winton raceway on the weekend and all i can say is "i want one"...
great looking photos aswell

G

Unregistered
Great pics, car and location. What sort of camera was used?

G

Unregistered
that water shot is fantastic! very cool.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Aye, very cool mate. Love the photos.

And as much as we'd like to baby our rides... the odd dent here and there on a rocket-ship like this surely tells a story.

G

Unregistered
where are the photo's taken? i want to take the leggy there. :p

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Up until EVO X, arrived the TME has been my favourite- had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago, but sadly didn't. Looks great- chase down a set of original rims, otherwise V nice!

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the response guys! Greatly appreciated!

Great pics, car and location. What sort of camera was used?

Camera is the Canon 30d and the lens for the first and third photo are my 300mm F4L IS, whereas the other 2 are just the kit 18-55mm.

where are the photo's taken? i want to take the leggy there. :p

Just taken at the back of Barbagallo Raceway, head down Wattle Ave all the way to the end and instead of turning left into the main entrace, take a right which leads to a dirt road. The water shot was just off Neaves Road (same area) which is called Buloke Road I think.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha I got lost up there on the way to a friend's place a few years ago - ended up two hours late because I was having so much more fun getting lost and didn't want it to all end when I checked the map! ;)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Love the car, and brilliant photos mate!

G

Unregistered
They are great pics, I have just sold my first TME to a very happy customer in Adelaide we have another 2 in stock.

But I was really impressed with the cars overall package, it realy worth while spending the extra and getting a TME.

Love the Red to mate.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
one of my mates has this.. lives around the corner, and every morning i can hear it start up.. the induction noise is ridiculous in his as well lol.. love it!

Top Bottom