What do you guys think of this Galant- mate is considering it

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Hey guys. my mate has only owned his Mazda 3 for a couple of months (Ex FL.com member- i knew the car before he owned it)
but now the turbo bug has bitten him with my Legnum(and him now having his full licence).. and he's only just started looking at turbos and has shown me this from Edward Lees

http://www.japaneseautocentre.com.au/el/zoom.php?id=2173

What do you guys think of it? im pretty sure its ex OVR4?
I'm going with him on thursday to look at it, but i thought i'd ask what you guys think..
(im telling him to be wary of an Edward Lees car after hearing a couple of bad things on here- rolled back kms, other bullshit)
plus i dont want him gettign a faster/better car than mine :p

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Thanks for the link mate..
do we know the in-between owner?

my mate is only just starting to look at the turbo market and linked me to that, which he likes, but i know how much these cars can cost when things go wrong (mine is a prime example) so if he gets serious about it, i want to be sure he's not buying a dud (again, like mine)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
No but apparently he wasn't the safest driver according to Paul.... hehe

I love Edward lee's wording, best galant we've seen in 2 years, haven't I heard that before,? so every one they get is better than the last?

Just realised it's now for sale for nearly $15k and Paul was asking for $10.5k! It was crazy cheap though....

Top Bottom