Came across a leggy for sale! What do you guys think?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Can't get access to that site - it warns me that it's a suspected Malware site?

Blocked here too.

Is it the white one with the Dolphin kit that they claim is a Super bodykit & with Cibies?
That's been on sale for ages. Pretty sure you can talk them down on price...

Rex Everything

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
1997 Legnum
Yeh thats the one, been up for a fair while now. I personally think it looks pretty average and kind of tacky.

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Ya thats the one the white one with cibies grrrrrrr- well if you like the clean look then make sure to get a manual you will never regret it ( unless you need a replacement ) i got one and its great.

The one you posted at the top looks very clean just a bit steep on price but you get what you pay for ( most of the time )

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
details/pics for those who don't want to risk the site... as it's flagged as infected by google

P247_0.jpg
P247_1.jpg

P247_2.jpg
P247_3.jpg

P247_4.jpg

Desc:

This is a one off 5 Speed Manual VR4 Legnum, 4wd, Twin Turbo, Intercooled, AYC, Recaro seats, Momo steering wheel 17" Works CR Kais in bronze with new tyres Cibie HID headlight kit & Full Kit with Super VR4 Spoiler, Aftermarket Exhaust, Overall conditon of the car very tidy, all power options window mirrors etc, dont miss out on this on, car in in Adelaide complied and ready to go, all inspections/test drives welcomed and remember all Ozcarimports.com Odometers are certified More Pics & Details on This VR4 Legnum

Ref: BktVR4
Price: AU $ 16,999
Engine: 2.5L V6 Twin Turbo
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
BHP: 280
Weight: 1520 KG
Seats: 5
Year: 1998
Length: 4680 mm
Width: 1740 mm
Height: 1420 mm
Kilometers: 91000
Jevic Inspected: Yes
Transit/Stock: Car in Stock

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
And the original one asked about in this thread has been purchased by a NSW member :)

G

Unregistered
Well seeing as this one was sold, i shall keep an eye out for another. I may look at importing one yet, but i will have to register my widebody, so i can drive that around until the leggy would arrive. If i do import one it will have to be manual with roof rails, sunroof and recaros.

I guess i liked the idea of a local car, because i can take it to Meek to be inspected, and know what repairs i would be up for.

On a side note, a few people say the auto is better suited to the engine. Is this true? I know my old mans Commodore is terrible in a manual, compared to some of the auto ones i have driven. Maybe i can find one to test drive before making my choice.

Thanks to everyone who replied, i am taking all your opinions on board and really value your opinions.

Shannon.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I think all the manual drivers will argue that :p

I have the auto and think its suits the car well, but people do say the manuals are a bit edgier, different ratios, faster shifting and less weight make it feel a bit faster.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The auto's make the car a long distance cruiser imho, whereas the manuals make the car feel like a rabid little dog :) I guess your choice depends on your personality.

Top Bottom