My new plenium-it came at a cost

cam1754

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
cameron
Drive
1996 galant vr4
Today i decided to pull the plenium off to change the spark plugs.While it was off i got a mate to polish it and my god it came up so good.!
But once i went to put everything back on and take it for a drive i found it drove like a pig.Engine light came on,AYC light was on and i thought i really f***ed something.Turns out that when i removed the plenium i was a dumb ass and removed the throttle position sensor,and when i refitted it ,i put it on wrong and the car ran terrible,it hunted, had no acceleration off take off and engine light was on.I found this problem easily enough.
I have no idea why the AYC light was coming on but i pulled out the relay and it seemed to reset it and no its fine.Was totally worth the bling plenium i think!!!
DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Totally worth it dude haha

You got some good things goin on in that engine bay! Keep up the good work :D

G

Unregistered
that looks sweet. how long did it take to polish and what did you have to do?

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
that plenuim looks sweet,

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Bloody hell that must have taken ages. It's so shiiiiinnneeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy....... :D

cam1754

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
cameron
Drive
1996 galant vr4
i know! i love it.my mate owns a metal polishing business and he and i worked out a deal. gonna do his stereo in his car and he did the polishing.and the shiny alloy cover over the coil packs is gonna get RALLI ART laser cut into it soon.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Goddamn, that is awesome :)

Would suit the hard pipe kits perfectly

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk that is awwwwwwwwwwwsommeeeeeeeee were did u get the spark plug cover i love youre engine bay mate powaaaaaaa

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
and the shiny alloy cover over the coil packs is gonna get RALLI ART laser cut into it soon.

oh god!!! *rollseyes*

i swear this was ozvr4.com. not i drive a stock lancer and want people to think my car is the ralliart version that never existed .com.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
oh god!!! *rollseyes*

i swear this was ozvr4.com. not i drive a stock lancer and want people to think my car is the ralliart version that never existed .com.

Rofl Steve, there was a ralli art model of the Legnum. Relax :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah.. but:

1. is his the ralliart version?
2. even if it is, everyone will think its fake due to the fake ralliart parts and stickers everywhere.
3. ralliart versions of things arnt that fanstatic.

personally i want to stay away from the ralliart/ricer propaganda as it cheapens ur car. but thats just me..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The Ralliart version is the Super VR-4 which is probably the slowest VR-4 ever due to the extra weight of the body kit :D

Top Bottom