Minik in Melbourne

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Hey all VIC members, I am taking a business trip to Melbourne at the end of may and would like to catch up and meet some of you if I can. I will be in Melbourne 25th - 27th May. Arrive tuesday morning and depart thursday night. I will be staying in the city but I will have a rental car to get about, thought perhaps we could meet up on tuesday or wednesday night. Anyway if anyone can make and cares to suggest a location then fire away. Glad to see the forum is back up and running.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'll be around on Tuesday 25th but I'm away the rest of the week after that.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
So are we moving next weeks wash meet to May or are we having 2 meets?????

I think we should have 2.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Ok people I am going to be in Melbourne next week as I said before. I normally have dinner with suppliers on the nights I am there (they pay) but after dinner I am free to do what ever. I am keen to meet up with some of the ozvr4.com locals, I will have car and GPS so I can get anywhere within reason, I am staying in Flemington and will most likely have dinner within the CBD somehwere. I hope to hear from you all soon so we can work out a time and place.
Nigel

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
What night do you want to do this then Nigel? You tell us mate and we'll work around your schedule.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Ok well how about we make it wednesday night then. Say 8:30pm or 9pm? Where? Not much good me saying where to meet I don't know where you all are.

Top Bottom