Wanted VIC NZ WTB: Stock headlights, Melbourne / NZ

Zecuel

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Lauri
Drive
Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I'm looking for a pair of stock headlights (JDM ones). I'm from Europe but I'll be traveling to Australia in March and NZ near the end of March.
They should be in good condition, I'd be able to pick up from Melbourne or nearby, or from NZ (anywhere between roughly Auckland and Christchurch).

Would be ideal if they were converted for RHD-traffic but it's not a requirement. Condition is important.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
If your coming to nz i can get you some glass lens lights way better than the plastic ones.
I also have some plastic "JDM" lights good condition the lenses are just frosed and need a cut and polish. Located Christchurch

Zecuel

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Lauri
Drive
Legnum VR-4 Type-S
If your coming to nz i can get you some glass lens lights way better than the plastic ones.
I also have some plastic "JDM" lights good condition the lenses are just frosed and need a cut and polish. Located Christchurch
Do you have details on those glass-lensed ones? The regulations here are quite strict but sounds interesting.
How's the price for either set of lights?

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
1000023345.jpg
1000023346.jpg

Thats the glass lights the main block is glass and the indicators are a seperate plastic peice which are available in either orange or clear.

Looks like the local pick a part has a set with clear corners and the price is between 60 and 90 nzd per light

Zecuel

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Lauri
Drive
Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I personally prefer the look of the JDM ones (single piece instead of separate pieces for the turn indicators), though at that price I'd be happy to buy a set of both.

Would you be able to get your hands on a set of the glass ones (+ clear indicators) and a set of the JDM ones, both in good condition? It's okay if they need to be polished but need to be scratch free etc.

Zecuel

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Lauri
Drive
Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Also on an unrelated note, I can't seem to find any of the badging here nor new from Japan, do you think you could find those there (e.g. the VR-4 badge in the grille visible in the pictures in your previous message)? Also interested in other various bits and pieces (trims, badging, etc) if you have any laying around, VR-4 parts are hard to come by where I live haha.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Also on an unrelated note, I can't seem to find any of the badging here nor new from Japan, do you think you could find those there (e.g. the VR-4 badge in the grille visible in the pictures in your previous message)? Also interested in other various bits and pieces (trims, badging, etc) if you have any laying around, VR-4 parts are hard to come by where I live haha.

Given you are in Finland, try Dehk on Fcebook, he has wrecked many in Russia and is a pleasure to deal with.

He runs this group for selling parts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3011013722358378

Zecuel

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Lauri
Drive
Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Given you are in Finland, try Dehk on Fcebook, he has wrecked many in Russia and is a pleasure to deal with.

He runs this group for selling parts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3011013722358378
I've ordered parts from him before the "special military operation" but it's no longer possible due to sanctions against Russia.
Thanks for the tip though.

Top Bottom