My awesome fuel saving device.

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Has anyone seen these before?

After 13months and 35,000kms - I started pulling on a strange piece of wire hanging in my fuel filler!

BIO-EGG! hahaha..

Attached to approx 60cms of wire are 3 BIO-EGGS. Small poop-shaped plastic eggs that appear to be filled with charcol or something.

All I could come up with researching the net is the attached crazy looking Japanese add.

At least it explains this comment I made way back in March.
Just wondering if anyone else finds it frustrating and annoying trying to pump fuel into their VR4??
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1879&highlight=fuel+filler

Attachments

• bio1.jpg
    bio1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 58
  • bio2.jpg
    bio2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Buy_Bio_Egg.jpg
    Buy_Bio_Egg.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 66

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Lol

Thats really random

*runs to cars to see if they have them

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
So I take it the fuel filter wasn't changed at compliance. If so I'd have expected that your "Bio-eggs" would have been removed.

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
The eggs were in the filler system, not near the filter. I don't know if they change the filter during compliance or not..

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
The eggs were in the filler system, not near the filter. I don't know if they change the filter during compliance or not..

My bad.

*Pete reaches for his reading glasses and puts them on*

G

Unregistered
Ceramic balls were inside the "egg" but now in your engine that cant be good but it most likely stopped by your fuel filter so change it asap!!! One of the results showed that ,well more like stated, it returned 20% better economy but how can ceramic balls do that maybe if they were magnetic and helped mix the fuel's hydrocarbons evenly or "activate" (bullsht term) maybe but the best fuel saving device is your foot staying at home!!!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
i almost got one of those. My machenics had them. when i asked him why do o have them here and why do you sell them and does it work, he said it seems to work, not recommened but all asian customers ask for them.

might try one...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I seriously doubt they do anything. Fuel saving snake oil devices like this are all over the place. How many have been independently tested and shown to work?

Testimonial evidence does not count! People are easily able to fool themselves to rationalise a decision (This is why I was sceptical of Amsoil... only seen one or two independent tests of it...)

Top Bottom