just a few pics of my last car i had before i needed an estate,

2006_0131Image0011.jpg

2006_0131Image0001.jpg

2005_0914Image0013.jpg

2006_0129Image0010.jpg

2006_0131Image0014.jpg

Copyof2000_0209Image0016.jpg

2005_0914Image0008.jpg

then the person i sold it to did this!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

G

Unregistered
Yeah thats a nice lookin skyline, dont know bout the rims though wouldve been cool with some deep dish alloys instead of chromies, but each to their own.. Awesome car though
They ruined it with the decals

G

Unregistered
broke my heart,still see the bloke thats got it as he is still on skyline owners club, every one has told him to get em off. inside is now just as bad, with a million fag lighter plugins and wires everywhere. nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

rims did have bit of a dish.
Image262.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
the gts badge, v spec sticker and chrome wheels meant it was never going to get off to a good start with a new owner, but remove those and it is a stunning looking R33. I like the bonnet a lot, and the black works really well :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Beautiful example of an R33 mate... and you're right. atrocities like this makes babies cry.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I hope someone gave you those wheels, surely no one would pay for them IMHO
Otherwise nice car

G

Unregistered
how come you are running 2 BOV's on it?
and what lip is that on the front bar? looks similar to the trust one i had on my 33.

nice car apart from the v-spec sticker, and rims.

G

Unregistered
the stickers are shocking. nice car when you owned it.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
the gts badge, v spec sticker and chrome wheels meant it was never going to get off to a good start with a new owner, but remove those and it is a stunning looking R33. I like the bonnet a lot, and the black works really well :)

I actually like the gtS badge, something different. Certainly no worse than wankers putting a Chev "bowtie" on thet VX or newer Commonwhores, especially V6 ones lmao, the V6 is a buick design left over from 1967 lmao

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I've seen a few VZ Crewman's around here with the bowtie on the front in gold or silver and I think they look pretty damned good.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Where I come from (California), Chevy is just another crap American car :p

I wonder if Pontiac drivers put Holden badges on their GTOs and G8s...?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
why dont VL owners put Nissan badges on the grill?
Derek, I have seen a few new monaros getting around here with the Pontiac symbol on the front. Just silly

G

Unregistered
I wonder if Pontiac drivers put Holden badges on their GTOs and G8s...?

Way OT, but yes they do. I'm told that there have also been quite a few HSV front ends for the "GTO" sent over there too.

R33 looks good in black, but not sure about the graphics. Each to their own.

Top Bottom