fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
"Last edited by unclepaulie; 2 Hours Ago at 01:54 PM. Reason: im a knob"
lol at least you admit it :p

I just got approved on a rental house and will be moving in on the weekend, so I will probably just come to the meet and then take off home. Although if my car is going like a champion (ie not misfiring) then I may be tempted to just keep on driving with you guys :)

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Anyone got a spare UHF? I seem to only find the cheapos in double packs... wtf is with that? :/

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
>.< shite! yup

edited post. can someone learn me how to read a calender

calendar is spelt with C-A-L-E-N-D-A-R not calender.. lol

Chris.. I think I've fixed my issue.. its not sparks..bloody air leaks between the plenum and plenum extension.. as well as the gasket in the throttle body..

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
can some one bring a kalenda and a dicshunary on satrdae too plz lol

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
The double pack ones are fine Matt, that way you will have a spare for me to use :p
Won't have time to get them before Saturday now :p So, if you're near a StuperCheep tomorrow, I saw one for $38 or so Omicron or something? Go ya halves :)

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Thats cheap, if I get the chance Ill pick some up and you got a deal. Not sure if I will be able to get to a shop in time though.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
reminder bump.

see you all at 9ish

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Matt if Im not at the shell by 7:45 leave without me, should be there though

G

Unregistered
devastated. my mrs turned off my alarm clock so i missed it :001_mad:. i went the opposite way to see if i could catch you guys. been waiting on the side of the road in esk for 5 hours, i guess i'll drive home :eek: oh well hopefully next time.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
They should of gone past you by now, I got half way up mt nebo with them and turned around, that was like 3 hours ago. It was good fun, to bad Im moving house this weekend, would of loved to go all the way. I was pretty stoked, I didn't miss fire once on the cruise, but It started miss firing like a bitch on the way home from Brisbane, so at least I got to have some fun before it started playing up.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
Thanks to everyone who came out on the cruise. I know I had a great time, hope everyone else did. those U turns we did were definitely all part of the route lol

Simon, sorry mate, we changed the map abit (on purpose of course :p ) and never went through esk. we ended up goin through Kilcoy after Wivenhoe.

After driving Mt Cootha, Nebo, Mee and Glorious we had some awesome brake smells permeating our nostrils....everyone except for Don lol his brakes were fine and dandy

ill post some pics tomorrow in the event pics section, unless someone beats me too it.

Top Bottom