New IOS 5 released today

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^^ Cool android has had these features for quit some time now. What is it with apple users don't you get out much? In all honesty though if apple was open to sync with other os's and I could use it as a mass storage device I would go out tomorrow and buy the new dual core iphone 4s. I do like the design but like our cars it's what's on the inside as well.

Maybe there's more to life than a phone? MAYBE we just need something that works and is easy to use for phone calls, text message and the occasional net browse NOT has all the features of which 95% of the population will never use except IT geeks? :p

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
Maybe there's more to life than a phone? MAYBE we just need something that works and is easy to use for phone calls, text message and the occasional net browse NOT has all the features of which 95% of the population will never use except IT geeks? :p

Correct, Hence the don't you get out much. To add to the list of people that use them to there there full degree are lawyers, bankers, real estate agents, or just people who like technology you know educated people and such. Or perhaps you should stop looking at it as a phone and more of a tool for business, information gathering, gps and so forth. If you like a phone to just be a phone don't buy one of these.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
You absolute peanut. You have no idea who I am, what I do, yet you choose to have a go at my intelligence and education?
:banghead:

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
No not at all. Just stating what some people in some rolls might use them for or why they would use them. Sorry if you took offence but it wasn't my intention. But thanks for calling me a peanut over the internet all the same real trooper.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Not just any old trooper:
super-troopers.jpg

:p

But my point is, yes there are phones that are better. Same as there are cars better than the VR4.
However different people have different likes and wants - so why do so many people feel the need to hang shit on apple as a company, their product and their users?

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
Full credit for the pic (y) I wasn't bagging out apple or the users. I would own one myself if they would sync I like them in every other aspect. Simply stating android has some of these features already. The new siri feature looks the goods though, I can't tell you how many times I've tried to use the voice command on my phone to only fail lol.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Thats Gold... "Unless we find a bigger wanker"

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
Whos loving iMessage, LED alerts and custom vibration tones for each person? LOVE IT!

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Yup it's pretty freaking awesome! I'm also loving the double click when locked and camera button appears!

Top Bottom