Next OzVR4 W.A Cruise - Date T.B.A

What Date Should We Set The Next Cruise?

• November 21

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • November 28

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • December 5

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Im keen. Car lloks bad though had a prang but will be nice to meet y'all

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
We need to get this organised... any takers for this weekend?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I'm ridiculously busy this close to Christmas. Antilag cruise, work, a lunch, a dinner and the Ashes.

I was thinking late January would suit people better?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Tom says 23rd. Objectionales?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
The Oasis? Well, I'm up to try something different. How does it compare to the 'Mersh? Beer somewhere, for sure!

G

Unregistered
Guys and Girls of WA, I am a state rep from the Australian Magna Club, you guys are ALL more than welcome to come out cruising with us, we run WEEKLY cruises EVERYY THURSDAY at 830pm Riverside drive @ the old heli pad carpark....

good bunch of guys who all love there mitsubishis! :D

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
Thursday! :( oh well i wont be making any of them but perhaps if some are held on weekends ill make an appearance. Been meaning to join that forum too.

G

Unregistered
Ahhh yeah, we do hold weekend events, try and do one once a month, either a cruise, or go see a movie, play pool, bowling, all kindsa stuff, pretty good bunch of peoples, I trained them well :p

Do you own a magna Tim? Its ok if you don't like I said, you are still more than welcome to sign up and come out to our social events.

G

Unregistered
Yeah thats fine Tim! at the end of the day its still another mitsu! Just thought as the WA forums seem a bit dead, anyone is more than welcome to come down in there Leggy or Vr4..... AKKO was once a magna boy too :p

G

Unregistered
Guys n Gals?

Bump on this, will be running tonight at 830pm meet, 930 depart, river side drive at the old heli pad carpark...

please PM me if you would like my mobile number.

We are also running a cruise up on sunday at 12-1230pm at powis st carpark heading 2rocks way if anyone is keen for a nice casual cruise.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I'll be down to say hi, hopefully I can also part with my remaining magna parts at the same time. :)

G

Unregistered
Mate, that would be excellent, you full well know your always welcome :) Am trying to drag these other OZ/WA slackers out and come for a drive :p

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'll be down to say hi, hopefully I can also part with my remaining magna parts at the same time. :)

Make sure you have the window down when you say "hi" :-P

If anyone else is coming I might come as well.

Top Bottom