Next WA meet coming soon

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Yepp, exactly... so I spotted you, he? ;-)

Friday was just one car between us! Have a look for the silver-arrow Legnum next time! hehehe

G

Unregistered

Friday was just one car between us! Have a look for the silver-arrow Legnum next time! hehehe

Man... WTF!!??!! How did I not spot the legnum behind me :rolleyes:

For sure dude I'll keep an eye out for ya ;)

G

Unregistered

ohhh.. you have a silver one?

want to swap your headlights for my silver colour coded super vr-4 headlights? :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
@mitchy: i'm happy with mine :) but i'm going to order a Hella xenon kit from Germany with 6000K in the new year... if anyone is interested, let me know.

There was a huge price drop for burners in the last 2 years, I paid 2 years ago 550€ for my last kit. At the moment it should be around 300€. I recon $650 with transport. Installation was/is pretty easy - I think 0.5 hour installation and 1hour stowing the control unit.

If you want to see a picture how it looks like --> PN

G

Unregistered
$650 for HID's? you can get some cheaper kits for about $65, and decent ones under $200.

G

Unregistered
ive got some 12000k ones sitting at home hahaha

still dont know why i bought them

will sell for cheaper than $200 ;) lol

G

Unregistered
anybody keen for a meet so we can check out madhavs new set-up and trevs whip as well some time early new year?

G

Unregistered
this is on at about the right time frame

think its a sunday

pss.jpg

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
If any girls like that ^^ show up I'll definitely be there

G

Unregistered
haha, ill probably bring an extra bucket or two of mud ;)

Clown

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Was a 1997 Legnum (R.I.P) now a 1996 NJ Pajero
haha and it's only two minutes from me... count me in! *prays they wear white bikinis*

G

Unregistered
Pfft, no matter how hot the girls are, they aren't putting that gritty sponge near my car

:D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing, Steve! :ROFLMAO: Happy to use it as a meet point, but the only person who washes my car is me :)

G

Unregistered

Think I spotted your car this morn, it was parked up just off Hill View Tce... here's the kicker... If that was you, your parked up at my ex girlfriends place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do you live with a girl named Kylie or has she moved?

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Think I spotted your car this morn, it was parked up just off Hill View Tce... here's the kicker... If that was you, your parked up at my ex girlfriends place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do you live with a girl named Kylie or has she moved?

Exactly, it was mine! Kylie left before my girlfriend moved in ;-) Is that a sign? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom