Next WA meet coming soon

G

Unregistered
Well fingers crossed mitch isnt sick this weekend my manual will be in, so should be there anytime after this weekend

Clown

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Was a 1997 Legnum (R.I.P) now a 1996 NJ Pajero
would be good if i could find someone to tune my car properly before the next meet.... it's almost embarressing when i try start it atm...

G

Unregistered
would be good if i could find someone to tune my car properly before the next meet.... it's almost embarressing when i try start it atm...

Give ASG a call mate ... they actually know what they are doing ... they don't asume anything ... ;)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
My tranny's back on, but still a good couple of days' work to get it running and no idea when I'll find the time - small children are more than a full-time occupation ;) I'll keep you posted.

On the upside, if I ever make it to a meet there will be TWO black facelifts attending ;)

jimslick

Crunching Gears
First Name
jim
Drive
99 vr4
hey if someone doesn't mind can i sit bitch in their car for this one?? the old leggy might not be here by then***sighs***

G

Unregistered
i will be picking up my car from rpw on saturday 29th

seems as though there is enough interest

anybody keen on a mid-morning meet?

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Hey guys my names lee, iv spoken to a couple of you on the inrtoduction section, i have meet ryhs once before and would like to get to know some got the others drivers in WA so im dead keen for a meet up on saturday or sunday 29th - 30th but i would love to know what day is better for everyone so i can get the day off work. Just to let you know im the guy who bought ryans car(VR4 2NV) so you may already klnow the car but not me.
cheers
lee

G

Unregistered
sunday would be better for me. because ill be celebrating my bday on the saturday

G

Unregistered
you met rhys? poor you. :p

the high tech titles is on sunday the 30th.. i was keen to go have a look (and maybe even break another gearbox)

G

Unregistered
Guy's why don't you do both a meet and some racing on the 30th down at the motorplex for the hi tech titles.

Would be great to see your cars down there racing, and certainly give you all something to talk about as well

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha Dave have you SEEN the forums on OzVR4?? Somehow I doubt we'll have difficulty finding something to talk about ;)

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I also have plans for Saturday so would prefer Sunday. Maybe bring the daughter along for some bonding time with car's and dad.

Scott

G

Unregistered
OZVR4_Location.jpg

(stole pauls map ; )

riverside dr carpark, same meet point as a few meets back.

sunday 30th

im thinking 11am???

post up if you're in !

G

Unregistered
Does that mean none of you will be coming down to the drags on the 30th at all?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sorry Dave, I won't be taking my car to the drags for some time, at least until I get IC & exhaust upgraded but given the attitude of She Who Must Not Be Named taking the car to a drag night after everything I've been through with it will likely be grounds for divorce... :(

Top Bottom