[NSW] AWD Dyno Day 18th July 2009

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey all,

I'm in for this one. Will be bringing the white leggie down.

I'll do up a new thread for the proposed cruise on Sunday. It doesn't matter if you lot don't come, I have to head home in that direction anyways! ;)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey all,

I'm in for this one. Will be bringing the white leggie down.

I'll do up a new thread for the proposed cruise on Sunday. It doesn't matter if you lot don't come, I have to head home in that direction anyways! ;)

I'll see how awake/sober I am for the Sunday cruise :)

Got a 21st on the night after the Dyno

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Location hasn't been decided, but we're hitting the city :) If you want to come, you can come hey :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Kirstin might.... We are heading past you on Saturday?
Can she handle my throbbing power between her ... no wait that didn't come out right .. OW my wife just hit me !:cursing:

I've got 2 brothers, 2 brothers-in-law, workmate & a dad to try out first Dawso hehe. I'm trying to get both cars to SYdney though so they won't be in Terrigal as I'll leave early on Sat morning to go down..

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey Dawso, Pulse Racing have conveniently decided to change the date to the 18th of July.
Aza will be heading down there tomorrow to check out what's going on and if the 18th of July is a definite or what.

I'll keep you all posted.
If there's one more uncalled for date change by Pulse Racing, i might have to look into finding a different place to do a Dyno Day.

Here's the thread up on Mitsubishi Club Australia.
As you can see with my posts, i'm not very impressed about the date changes :mad:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hmmmmmmmmm, well that rules me out so you'll have to remove my name from the list :(

If I can get enough intrest I might just come down the w/e of the 11th and 12th and see if we can do the cruise anyways. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for lettin me know man.... Guess you should now address the rest of the crew about the situation hey ;)

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
Hey Dawso, Pulse Racing have conveniently decided to change the date to the 18th of July.
Aza will be heading down there tomorrow to check out what's going on and if the 18th of July is a definite or what.

I'll keep you all posted.
If there's one more uncalled for date change by Pulse Racing, i might have to look into finding a different place to do a Dyno Day.

Here's the thread up on Mitsubishi Club Australia.
As you can see with my posts, i'm not very impressed about the date changes :mad:

Well Dimi your not the only one that finds it a pain in the ass, but if you want to change the location fell free to do so.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Well Dimi your not the only one that finds it a pain in the ass, but if you want to change the location fell free to do so.
Sorry Aza, but I certainly will look for an alternative if the date is changed again.
This is not your fault Aza. Unfortunately, these recent stuff arounds bring back memories of my bad experiences with Pulse Racing in 2007 during my GTO engine conversion on my old car.

But anyway, that's another story.

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
Sorry Aza, but I certainly will look for an alternative if the date is changed again.
This is not your fault Aza. Unfortunately, these recent stuff arounds bring back memories of my bad experiences with Pulse Racing in 2007 during my GTO engine conversion on my old car.

But anyway, that's another story.

Hang on a sec Dimi the reason they could not help you with that was due to the fact that the place you got the motor from did not give you all the wireing loom.
There for they could not do the job.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
No-one looks like an ass bro, nothin you or Aza or anyone could do about it.

Might still take you up on that kebab but ;)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hang on a sec Dimi the reason they could not help you with that was due to the fact that the place you got the motor from did not give you all the wireing loom.
There for they could not do the job.
Is that what they told you? Well that's incorrect. Paul personally told me over the phone that it's because my car was an automatic. Paul said "we can't do the conversion because the new 6G72 engine will not work with the automatic transmission you currently have in your car". He said "the only way we could do this transplant is by doing a manual conversion first".
I explained that the 6G72 GTO engine conversion was done on an automatic already and Paul said there's no way it could have been done.
Knowing that this was a lie and listening to Paul's lame excuses for not wanting to work on the car made me decided not to waste any more time with Pulse Racing, so I ordered the tow truck to retrieve the car and take it to Sideshow's Performance Wiring. The car was worked on for two weeks without problems and was up and running just before the new year.

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
No it's not what they told me you told me that, and I can recall you saying that you had to get some other wireing from where you got the motor from even after you took the car to the other work shop.

Any way why don't we just let it go and get back on topic of getting a dyno day running and have some fun :LOL:

Top Bottom