[NSW] AWD Dyno Day 18th July 2009

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Rain predicted Daniel, atleast you won't have to wear that turbin or yours.....:p

Ha Ha Ha..... very funny.....

actually i have a bit more of a winter coat on now:lol:

if it is raining i may need it to keep my head warm and dry!!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have some early plans I need to get to on Saturday night.. Can I just ask now to hopefully please be put on an early spot? :)

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
Ok if there is any one that wants to do a dyno run but can't make it as they have things on in the afternoon we now can start some ppl at 11:00.
There will be a BBQ lunch going as well.
I will be there from 09:00 as I have some work to do on my car, and no I won't be running the track pipe this time lol.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
There you go. So for all you early birds and eager beavers, you can come down in the morning at 11:00am.

But if you wanna be cool, come down in the afternoon. That's when everyone will start rolling in. 2:00pm :p

G

Unregistered
So my mate can bring his car too if he is free? $50 then join the Q right

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
You all can tell me whether my intake piping looks good or not hehe.
Hmmm...the Cusco ones? I don't know about that but I heard that they are pretty much no improvements.

Of course I love them! I would've took them on the first place if I you weren't interested :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Actually I might come down around 11/lunch time and then leave when I need to leave :)

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
this might sound a little too organised but do we want to put down 'about times' of when we think we will be there. so we can atleast catch up and see each others runs. and talk s#!t. nothing concrete.

just a thought

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
To all those attending, would you like to meet somewhere first before heading to Menai?

How about meeting at KK Liverpool by 11ish?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I've got a lot of places to visit on Saturday. Going to have my $50 on me just in case I can get in a queue or something.

No idea when I can turn up. Oh I will have my niece with me too so watch the language boys !

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Alright, to all those from westies, I'll be at Bunnings Minchinbury carpark at around 12pm and departing at 12.45pm so meet me there if you like.

Top Bottom