VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Big thanks to Marc from MLGA for organising this :D

Time & Date: 19th April, Meet up bout 8pm

ATM im just planning for meet up, have something to eat, as there is plenty of places for food (Mc Donalds, Subway, Oportos, Harrys, and Krispy Kreme). Hangout, have a look at everyones cars have a chat take pics, whatever you want.

We will be able to organise a area where we can all park together which makes life easy and not having to walk all over the place to find people as well, which is marked in the Green highlighted area of the map marked with a 1.

1. Designated parking area
2. Harrys cafe dewheels
3. Subway, oportos
4. Mc Donalds
5. Krispy Kreme

meetmap.gif

ATM i have also posted/posting this on other Mitsubishi forums, i know not alot of people know each other or what not, but all different makes would make the night interesting and let some guys have a look at cars they normally dont associate or hangout with, give them some ideas or maybe even something to aspire to.

The Following forums will be involved

Mirage lancer group (MLGA)
Evocoupe
Mitsubishi Club Australia
EvolutionOz
ozVR4
FTO club of Australia
Aussie Magna
gsrcyborg
Team4g
Rcolt Forum

While i understand alot of people have different views towards certain models of cars, i just think its a good change to get out have a chat and a look, as its always good to see new faces and cars.

It'd be great to get the OZVR4 crew together for this one :D

G

Unregistered
Where abouts is liverpool, i'm guessing near Sydney?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
It's south...not exactly sure how far south as I live an hour west of sydney lol. I would guess it's about 30/45 mins south.

G

Unregistered
Hey,

Much thanks Paul for posting this up for me, appreciate it.

Would be good to get a good sized turnout for this event that should cover alot of makes and models, hope to see some newer Legnums and Galants there people.

Cheers
Marc.

"I'll be there with bells on!!!"

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
How many people are going to be up for this meet ?

I've seen no replies yet as to who might be going...

Seeing as my Legnum is now back on the road, I should be ok to get to this meet.

After our last meet was cancelled, I was wondering how many people are thinking of going to this big meet ?

Maybe we should meet up somewhere else earlier & all drive up in a big convoy hehe !

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I'm keen as but my mate has just decided to have his 25th birthday party on that night. AARRGGHHH!! I'll see how I go, I may be able to swing by this on the way or something :)

G

Unregistered
Cmon paul....:(

Anyway all still on should be a good night. :)

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
crap, i know where this is, the car park between maccas n krispy used to get filled with cars n one time cops came n parked at the only exit n started defecting everyone, lol but i didn't know there was a harry's there....maybe it's new...might stop by n have a look at a few leggies, lol, ill bring my civic, lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I plan on going there with my Legnum. Mine's not much to look at as the guys who were at the first meet will agree, but might be nice to go check out the other cars there.

Come & say hi Razza if you see me ! Mine's a white Legnum with PAN23R plates...

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
lol, keep a look out for a beat up white 93 civic sedan with nice rims n sports exhaust (hole in muffler) lol, ill try n get my car full of people so it's lowered to the ground, lolz

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
ok, i had a look at all these sites......that's a lot of people if even a few decide to show up, maybe there won't be enough parking, lolz

maybe someone should've invited a GTO or 3000gt club as well, you know so they don't feel left out or anything, lol

G

Unregistered
Hey all, yeah should be an alright turn out, as for parking, they can cater for up to about 250 cars so parking wont be an issue.

Look forward to a good turn out.

Also razza, no offence i was planning on having it as all the mitsubishis parking in the one area so if your rollin on VTEC.......:rolleyes:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hmmmm.... is it looking like I could be the only Legnum that's going to turn up? My fiance is on my case about being the ONLY one from the forum to go hehe. Doesn't want to see me get roughed up HAHA !

Unless a Legnum turns up that's NOT on the forum. I have seen a few for sale around Sydney that I haven't seen on here.

I will most likely be there, but for how long I'll hang around I do not know, as I need to drive back home to Terrigal that night afterwards which is going to be a near 2-hour drive from there.

Rowan, if you haven't been for a spin in a VR4 come say hi & I'll take you for a quick trip !

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
Also razza, no offence i was planning on having it as all the mitsubishis parking in the one area so if your rollin on VTEC.......:rolleyes:

well i guess it's a good thing my car ain't VTEC, lol, it's just as quick as the vtec models though, i got the Si version civic, lolz

Rowan, if you haven't been for a spin in a VR4 come say hi & I'll take you for a quick trip !

i'll definitely have to come then, lol
closest ive come to a legnum is looking at one at a dealership but i left right away caz according to the salesperson they can hook me up with a 2.5 or a 3.0 legnum, lolz, car dealers really annoy me, lol

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Hey Andy, yeah it is still on. Unfortunately I can't make it :( But I hope everyone has a great time.

Top Bottom