[NSW] Big joint club meetup 19/4/08

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Would love to attend but its a bit far for me to drive on such short notice..... BTW, i only just joined hence the "short notice" bit :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Well I managed to get there .... & it was official, I was the ONLY Legnum there at the meet !

One guy came up to ask to take a photo of it, but I think not enough people actually knew what it was as I didn't get much of a look in. Maybe because the badges are off it so only those who know the car would recognise it.

Brett was there from MEEK so I at least knew someone... & Rowan turned up so there was someone to talk to ! Hope you enjoyed the quick spin !

Will post up pictures when I get the chance ......

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Sorry I couldn't make it Brad. I really wanted to come too.

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
Well I managed to get there .... & it was official, I was the ONLY Legnum there at the meet !

One guy came up to ask to take a photo of it, but I think not enough people actually knew what it was as I didn't get much of a look in. Maybe because the badges are off it so only those who know the car would recognise it.

Brett was there from MEEK so I at least knew someone... & Rowan turned up so there was someone to talk to ! Hope you enjoyed the quick spin !

Will post up pictures when I get the chance ......

lol, most of them probably thought it was a magna wagon, n yea im definitely getting a legnum....eventually, lolz

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK finally managed to offload the pictures I took of the meet from my camera.

Sorry for the quality but taking pictures at night isn't exactly the easiest thing to do ! Plus it was a cold night & wet !

So here we go, this is my first go at embedding images in a post ;

IMGA2575.jpg

Proof my car was there !

IMGA2578.jpg

Oooh I got to sit next to an EVO 9 ! Aren't I lucky ?

IMGA2579.jpg

Paul, I swear I saw this car in your photos from the Autosalon meet. It says 'Powered by GTO' on the back window...

IMGA2582.jpg

Here it is again...

IMGA2583.jpg

I didn't half mind this guy's wing on his Magna, nor his rims...

IMGA2584.jpg

Here's the Magna from the front...

IMGA2585.jpg

Was talking to the owner of this VR4. He said it's one of the few Monte Carlo editions in the country. He spent all the time there with Brett from MEEK. Brett made a nice joke about not hearing my engine running (because he changed all my lifters hehe).

Hope the pics came through...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey Brad, you certainly did see that car! That's Dimi's magna, he has the same DOHC 24v 6G72 N/A that I had in my old TR magna. Also the silver ralliart magna was at the Autosalon stand too :)

Looks like a good night! Good pics considering the conditions! :D

Top Bottom