NSW Central Highlands Cruise - 14th March 2009

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
If all those intending on attending that haven't registered can please let me know by 10.00am Friday the 13th of March so that i can organise everything for the BBQ.

Thanks
Kat

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Cool. I finish training at 1:00pm. What time will you guys be back at Macquarie Park? :)

Dimi, sometime between 2.30pm and 3.00pm, I'll give you a ring when we leave St.Albans and we're about an hour out from Windsor...........

Thanks Paul & Emanuel

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Okay I may have to meet you guys at one of the points on the map, depending on what goes down with me this weekend.. Stuff has come up, so I may be there later on!

Most of it is a run that I've done with my parents, them on their motorbikes and me in my car chasing hehehe.. It's a good run, so I'm keen for it :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I might be able to make the meet up at the end of the cruise at Macquarie Park. I'm leaving Griffith on Friday afternoon for a meet up with Wes then driving as far as I can before I need to drop into a motel.
I'll drive the rest of the way to Sydney on the Saturday morning so depending on how I go I might drop by...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
BTW - Piss poor effort Sydney members.... I'm driving 5 hours there and home just to attend this. I would've thought we could AT LEAST have 10 cars for the duration of the cruise!

/end rant lol....

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thank you Dawso, you took the words right out of my mouth...... Come On Guys

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
BTW - Piss poor effort Sydney members.... I'm driving 5 hours there and home just to attend this. I would've thought we could AT LEAST have 10 cars for the duration of the cruise!

/end rant lol....

I'll be there. My awesomicity makes up for 10 people

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hell yeah I will be wearing it :D

It's a shame I don't have a OZVR4 sombrero(sp) otherwise I'd don that too!!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6

/end rant lol....

Of course, you wouldn't have thought that maybe the numbers were diminished when they heard you would be attending.... :ROFLMAO:

Its lucky we have Paul's Jokes and Awesomicity, Brad's BOV and Kat and Nudge's Videography to offset...

Does everyone have UHF Radios for the trip? And what channel are we using? 16?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
The original list was longer wasn't it? haha..

I have a big night on the night before for my best friends bday.. So an 8am start is nutters for me, especially if I want to be sober for it haha. Plus multiple hours driving on twisty roads and all that after just any kind of night out is fairly risky I have to say!

But I'll make an appearance somewhere along the cruise :)

I may head backwards and meet you half way or something LOL

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Of course, you wouldn't have thought that maybe the numbers were diminished when they heard you would be attending.... :ROFLMAO:

Its lucky we have Paul's Jokes and Awesomicity, Brad's BOV and Kat and Nudge's Videography to offset...

I'm letting the air out of your tires halfway round the cruise lol.... But yes, the downfall of me being there will be offset by what you have said (Except the Brad's BOV thing???? Do you mean Chris's) and also some VR4 hotness! YEAH!

But I'll make an appearance somewhere along the cruise :)

I may head backwards and meet you half way or something LOL

Not a bad idea.... Softie ;)

And here is the original list -
01) Kat & Nudge
02) Dawso & Better Half
03) Chris + Video Director???
04) Dimi
05) Emanuel
06) David C
07) Wayne
08) Brad
09) Tom
10) Irwin
11) Paul
12) Elijah

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I'm letting the air out of your tires halfway round the cruise lol.... But yes, the downfall of me being there will be offset by what you have said (Except the Brad's BOV thing???? Do you mean Chris's) and also some VR4 hotness! YEAH!

Is that so!!!.... How would you like to push your car for the 5 hour trip home.... (Kidding!! We don't need any of these cars in the wreckers!!!!)

3 more sleeps to go.... Bring it on....

Yeah, sorry, I meant Chris' VR4.

Top Bottom