NSW Central Highlands Cruise - 14th March 2009

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Eh ??? It's just a standard BOV, & I'm pretty sure you've never heard it since I've never met you either ;)

I take you mean Chris, the owner of the loudest BOV I've ever heard.

Yeah, Sorry Brad, I meant Chris. And we've never met.....(days not over though!!!) Maybe Saturday.....

G

Unregistered
Yea i like it nice and loud. Its good for giving people the hurry up!!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Looks like my darling Cristie will be coming along for the cruise this time. Hopefully she can hold the video camera more steady ;)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I was never on the list was I ?

Apparently you were! Haha.... Thats a direct copy from "le old fred"

Looks like my darling Cristie will be coming along for the cruise this time. Hopefully she can hold the video camera more steady ;)

Lol..... Who votes we send all the girls in Kitty's car?

Kirstin will be happy to know there is some more females on the cruise. Hope she is a revhead like Kirstin and Kat! :bigsmile:

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Apparently you were! Haha.... Thats a direct copy from "le old fred"

Lol..... Who votes we send all the girls in Kitty's car?

Kirstin will be happy to know there is some more females on the cruise. Hope she is a revhead like Kirstin and Kat! :bigsmile:

I'm happy to palm her off :ROFLMAO: (just kidding!)

She'll be happy to jump in with the girls. So long as there's jelly...hmmm...jelly.

Ok ok, seriously. She's a rev head that won't admit to it lol

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm happy to palm her off :ROFLMAO: (just kidding!)

She'll be happy to jump in with the girls. So long as there's jelly...hmmm...jelly.

Ok ok, seriously. She's a rev head that won't admit to it lol

YEAH! 3 girls with jelly in a VR4 with live music by Paul at St Albens pub with beer and a BBQ..... :drool:

Sorry, back on topic now :ROFLMAO:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
BUMP

I would also like to advise that i will not have site access as of 12 o'clockish tomorrow.... If anyone needs me, give me a bell on the mobile. A couple of the Sydney/Queensland lads have it if required

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Guys, just wondering what time we will be at Macquarie Park?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Okay, seems I may be probably even later than I originally expected, I'll at the very least be at the end, if not I'll be somewhere earlier hopefully :p

I'll be bringing my girl too, as well as maybe 2 other mates if theyre still keen :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Okay, seems I may be probably even later than I originally expected, I'll at the very least be at the end, if not I'll be somewhere earlier hopefully :p

I'll be bringing my girl too, as well as maybe 2 other mates if theyre still keen :)

Meet us at St Albens so she can get involved with Jelly in Kat's car while we spectate with Beer, BBQ and live enetertainment from Paul ;)

J/J

Your soft.... Get up early and come with us bro! :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I just won't go to bed Friday night :p haha..

Ooooh Jelly? Hmm.. That sounds interesting :p

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL....

you guys with jelly fetishes....... wet t-shirts with ice cold water.... much better

anyway... back on topic....

I'm just going thru numbers before I'm completely trashed on Pink Champagne (its champagne thursday - tomorrow is my RDO)......

I'll have the list up shortly as its a little confusing whose coming, whose bringing who and who responsible for the jelly....... with the twisted.... i'm coming, i'm not coming, i'm coming later on........ for F's sake just get it over with and just COME...... then I can roll over and go to sleep........lol

anyway back on topic

will have the list up shortly.....

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
To make it simpler for you, as of right now I'm definitely there, I'll prob meet you guys at StAlbions or whatever the joint is called..

I'll have Cassie, and 2 mates with me :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
The count so far.....................

01) Kat and Nudge
02) Dawso and Kirstin
03) Paul and Christie
04) Tom and Cassie + 2
05) Chris and Robert
06) Jono and Sonny
07) Wayne
08) Emanuel
09) David
10) Elijah
11) Irwin +1

= 11 cars and 20 for lunch

Lunch Menu

Grain Fed Minute Steaks, Sausages, BBQ Onions, Salad and Bread Rolls (Tomato & Smokey BBQ Sauce)

@ Macquarie Park arriving between 2.30pm and 3.00pm
1.1) Brad
1.2) Dimi

plus all of above

= 13 cars 22 people chin wagging and a heap of pics

DID I MISS ANYONE OR ANYTHING ???? If I did.... post or PM me before 10.00am Tomorrow (friday) please....

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I'm now able to meet at castle hill with my (slightly)damaged:eek: legnum

Top Bottom