[NSW] Mini Meet - This Saturday - 29/08/09

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Saturday August 29th - 11am - Thornleigh Maccas

Alrighties, Bella and Yowie have been PM'ing me, and are keen on heading down to Sydney this Saturday for a little mini meet.. :cool:

Since the more the merrier is usually the better, I figured I'd see how many more of you guys and gals wanted to meet up for some lunch or something on Saturday? Initiate our new members too :)

Hopefully it isn't horrid weather, and we can maybe cruise on somewhere or something afterwards..

But yeah, in any case, any of you interested? So we can start arranging a location and what-not ! (y)

Bella tells me they'll probably be down around lunch time.. ish..

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
yeah~ sounds good. if we have enough time and all that, might be able to go for a cruise to somewhere quiet and fun.. like, national park or windsor. I am up for it. i need to meet and greeet newies as well.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Would be up for that... Lunchtime meet sounds ok. Where they coming from and where should we meet?

G

Unregistered
Bella and myself will be leaving my place, MEDOWIE, near the Williamtown RAAF Base Newcastle, around 9ish. We will probably head down the F3 via Hexam, unless there is some Central Coast members. If there are Central Coast members, we can head down towards The Entrance via Belmont/Swansea, past the Catherine Hill Pub turn off. Meet say at Gosford Waterfront, before heading back down the F3 towards the meeting point at the end of the F3 somewhere, (yet to be announced). All in all, am hoping to be at the southern end of the F3 by 11am.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Love to but no can do.

Got another agenda which is helping my in-law to leave LOL

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Where's the meet up point for Saturday and what time?
I'll come down, and i'll see if I can borrow the other VR-4, if not it'll have to be the Chaser (don't worry i'll stay out of your photos)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha oh Dimi, it's okay, I'm sure we will be OK with a Camry in our photos :p

Well do you guys want to meet at Thornleigh McDonalds at around 11am? Just somewhere to meet, then we can go elsewhere?

Yowie, do you know Thornleigh McDonalds? It's just off the F3 Freeway.. Follow the freeway to the very end, turn LEFT on to Pennant Hills Rd and follow that down.. it's on the right, next door to Bunnings :)

GoogleMap <-- Here is the Google Map if you're unsure!

[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Sydney+Newcastle+Fwy&amp;daddr=-33.729042,151.082021&amp;geocode=FeZ6_f0dyr8BCQ%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dme&amp;mrcr=0&amp;mrsp=1&amp;sz=18&amp;sll=-33.729198,151.084837&amp;sspn=0.003212,0.006968&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-33.729198,151.084837&amp;spn=0.003212,0.006968&amp;t=h&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Sydney+Newcastle+Fwy&amp;daddr=-33.729042,151.082021&amp;geocode=FeZ6_f0dyr8BCQ%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dme&amp;mrcr=0&amp;mrsp=1&amp;sz=18&amp;sll=-33.729198,151.084837&amp;sspn=0.003212,0.006968&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-33.729198,151.084837&amp;spn=0.003212,0.006968&amp;t=h" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Nah, no Camrys in VR-4 photos haha

Sorry man, I can't come down at 11:00am, remember i've got training on Saturday mornings at 10:00am until 12:00pm.
But I'll come up and Chase after your mini convoy of VR-4's after training... wherever you've ventured to :D

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
I would attend this but for the fact that I'm having 4 wisdom teeth removed the day before with strict instructions "not to operate a motor vehicle for at least 24 hours afterwards" - doh!

That and a puffed up and bloaty face isn't the best look for turning up to a meet!

G

Unregistered
Tom....Thornleigh Maccas will be fine. Bella and I will be looking forward to catching up with you and everyone else who turns up. Should be a great day. I will be bringing my Canon 450D to take some happy snaps, and I might ask Bella to bring the video cam as well.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I would attend this but for the fact that I'm having 4 wisdom teeth removed the day before with strict instructions "not to operate a motor vehicle for at least 24 hours afterwards" - doh!

That and a puffed up and bloaty face isn't the best look for turning up to a meet!
Borrow Dimis horse head mask? :lol:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Sorry Guys can't make it, have the JDCA all british day on this sunday so we'll be getting cars ready for that on Saturday...... Bring on the Bathurst day

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
oh no~ Bruce and Kat! probably have to chatch up with you at the bathurst.
Especially Bruce, do not chew anything hard because you can not tell the difference between the food and yout lips..

My firned might wanna come with his FTO but i think i might just ask him to get on my car. He told me that he feels... ummmm..... inferior...

Zild

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
I will be in for Thornleigh maccas, it's 5mins from my house

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Sweet as, see you all there!

Except Bruce and Kat, that = :(

And Dimi, give us a call after training and we'll see where we're at :) Also, quite vague on that other VR4.. WHICH OTHER VR4?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey when does this meet end ?

I arrive back at Strathfield train station at 7:41pm on Saturday night.

Who wants to give me a lift back to Terrigal??? Haha...I'll let you sit in my Super (y)

G

Unregistered
Hey when does this meet end ?

I arrive back at Strathfield train station at 7:41pm on Saturday night.

Who wants to give me a lift back to Terrigal??? Haha...I'll let you sit in my Super (y)

We would be more than happy to give you a lift if needed Brad. Just PM me for my mobile number so you can call for a VR4 Taxi. (y)

Top Bottom