[NSW] Nav Fun Run - 15th Nov!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
right. well paul, for everyone, i am gonna bring some new Jackaroo beer holder - that is made of wet-suit like material and holds beer cans - for everyone. I have bought them long time ago but never used them. Also i have three wine tasting kit (From Aldi) that was never opened. i will through that in for the prizes

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Sounds good to me! I scored some free new shirts yesterday so I'll chuck one in as a prize too.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
well paul, is there anything you want me to get for the bbq? salads? doyou want us to help you in some way? feel bit bad to leave everything to you~

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
If you want to do salads and munchies, you're more than welcome mate. I'll list what I've got ready and if you, or anyone else, wants to bring stuff...go for it :D

I've got:
Snags (about 4.5kg worth!....they were on special lol)
Carton of Cola (sorry, cheap stuff), carton of orange fizzy and a carton of lemon fizzy drink.
4 Loaves of bread
A big bbq and tomato sauce.
Paper plates, cups and plastic cutlery (already had this stuff left over from previous parties, so no cost there :D)
Also got the gas bottle ready to go.

Don't feel bad leaving it to me, I've enjoyed it so far. I've never really organised a cruise/bbq day before so I'm quite liking it. I just hope it goes well!

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Looks like we need some salad type stuff. I'll get mum to help me whip one of her awesome potato' salads.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Turbotech MBC for prize pool.

I'll bring a peice of hose so we can put it in for the winner if they want.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
That's AWESOME! How'd you score that??

Can I participate? hahah!

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
You can if you want. I bought it off ebay, mate gave me a better MBC so I don't need it.

Your welcome to. There is probably only a couple of us not running one anyhow. I know umr318? has an electronic one already.. and I think dimi and gorgath both have either MBC or EBC already too.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Yep that's the one. Sorry I've always called it Windsor Maccas since I was a kid, it's really more McGraths Hill.

Oh and just to add...the big Winford Wizard isn't there anymore, but they're building a KFC next to the Maccas, it's ridiculously hard to miss. It's a lot more visible than the following screen shot makes it out to be. The KFC sign is right where the orange "Black Stump" sign is in this pic (it's old)

mcgrathshillmaccas.jpg

PS: I can't compete...I know the answers lol

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I'm excited tomorrow. I hope my missus is a good navi otherwise, she'll do the dirving and I'll do the navi'ng ahehehe. I'm bringing my little one too.

Paul, do you need anything else for the Q?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Fark it sounds so fun. Everyone's so g'd up for it.
I'll be there at the morning meet tomorrow (sadly rolling on stockies atm) but i'll have to leave at 9:30 though, so if you guys are still out in the arvo i'll come meet you fellas after training :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Cooool :D

I just hope my clues aren't too hard/easy etc!

Forgive me if it is either of those as this is the first one I've organised.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
so so excited... can not wait.. i will be there.... regardless rain, hail, earthquack or end of the world.. still be nine, nine thirty right??

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
HAHA rain hail or earthquake lol
Come at 9:00 bro i'll be there at 9:00 because i have to leave at 9:30 so i was hoping i could get a picture of everyones cars already there before i leave :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Yep still 9-9.30 for a 10am start.

I'm about to leave to get stuff ready. So I'll see you guys there.

Top Bottom