[NSW] Vineyards Cruise - 15th October 2011

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
My god-daughter is 15, & I don't get to see her much, so this I see is a way of having a day out.

Plus, she can be my videographer lol...

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Now thats thinking brad armrest that way we will get more footage than ever before

G

Unregistered
Not sure if ill be there for this, but will definitely be there a couple of weeks before it, and after it, which isn't much good lol.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Its all good Steve just let us know when n where if u wish some cruising ppl

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Hey Jeff, What time do we need to leave Maccas f3 Northbound to make Wollombi by 9:30am? I'm guessing your leading? And will there be photo Opps along the way?

For us Southerner's who are interested in going, I'm thinking that if we leave Thornleigh Maccas (aka our usual haunt, the carpark at the corner of Central Avenue and Phyllis Avenue) by 7am, we should be able to meet the Maccas f3 team just before 8am. (Unless you want to just go straight there.)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I'll see you at Thornleigh for sure Wayne

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Brad (King_panther) are you coming?? If you are can we meet somewhere and head together..

Also are the Newy boys meeting the Syd boys somewhere before heading to woolombi?? I think we should..we can meet at Formula1 wallsend that is on newcastle link road..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad (King_panther) are you coming?? If you are can we meet somewhere and head together..

Yes I'm coming, barring my car being sold, or crashed.

We'll need a meeting point that has a wizzer nearby, so I can empty my tank before we head off lol.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
My idea Wayne is to leave at 8am so we can take pics on the way and hopefully a great video opportunity on this nice sweeping corner on the road to Wollombi. If we don't make it to Wollombi by 930 its all good, im just looking forward to a nice trip with as many ppl n their cars as possible.

Pls come Paul, u will miss out on alot of fun especially when aqua golf n putt putt is available, but don't forget ur meat n drinks for lunch as there is bbs the that will make a great lunch time.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey Jeff I was just wondering if you could add to the first thread all those who are coming so we get a better idea of who is going..

Also wollombi cafe is a rather small place so closer to the date we can call then to inform them that we are coming so they know (either you can call then or I can do it)...

So are the Newcastle guys gonna meet you'll at wollombi or will be have another meeting point and then drive up to wollombi together..I would prefer the latter but its up to what everyone wants..

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
If the newcastle boys want to meet at freemans water hole n travel to Wollombi the that's all good with me and i can call them with numbers and an approx time we will arrive.
And I'll put up the ppl that hopefully will attend

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
My idea Wayne is to leave at 8am so we can take pics on the way and hopefully a great video opportunity on this nice sweeping corner on the road to Wollombi. If we don't make it to Wollombi by 930 its all good, im just looking forward to a nice trip with as many ppl n their cars as possible.

Cool. We'll leave Thornleigh Macca's by 7am at the latest and meet byb 7:45am. That is, Qball and I unless others want to join us?

Sleepyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew Reddel
Drive
1997 Vr4 Legnum
Ill meet you at thornleigh macccas at 7 am as well its 5 minutes from my place

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
sounds awesome wayne, n the latest we will be leaving the central coast location is 815am just in case there are some late comers...... hopefully not but pls dont froget the esky full of food n drink for the best lunch ever..... lol

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Hey guys n girls, it's only 2 weeks away til our vineyard cruise, so I'd like to ask if anyone needs help with anything before hand so our babies are ready to go for the cruise.

Cheers Jeff

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I must regretfully request to de-select myself from attending this meeting, as I will no longer be in possession of my Super.. :-(

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Take the caddy, well done with the sale Brad

Top Bottom