[NSW] Vineyards Cruise - 15th October 2011

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
+1 for caddy, least you can be the economy champion ;)

Speaking of economy, I have no idea how to fuck VW managed to claim a 6.9L/100km combined rating. I can only achieve that when coasting like buggery & only when highway driving... piece of shit..

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
I think all car manufacturers dodgey up the fuel figures just so ppl buy them..... n I too r up for u to bring along the caddy. We need someone to get some video footage n ur the only 1 to my knowledge who has offered to do some..... who else can do it but I think it just won't b the same.
Come along brad u have to b there

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I may meet up before the cruise, i dont think i'll partake in the whole thing tho.. Thornleigh at 7 is pushing the limits of what time i can get up on weekend

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
That's all good mike, just meet up at the lunch sire which is hunter valley gardens in the rear car park behind the aqua golf..... n that sux dawso I feel ur pain but a xmas run to ur place for a w/e is something im up for

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
n that sux dawso I feel ur pain but a xmas run to ur place for a w/e is something im up for

Yeah, i'm a bit disappointed unsurprisingly!

I'll keep an eye on the chrissie cruise thread and see if I can make that one :)

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
Not 100% sure if i'll be able to make it anymore. My house was flooded over the long weekend and i'm having to spend quite a bit of time there with builders etc :(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
My mother's birthday party that day. Hmmm... I think I better make this one as I missed the last.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
That sux dan, hope it gets fixed soon... n yes brad u'd better go to ur mum's bday but its all good with the recent drop outs as we can still have a great time on sat cause im not dropping out as I've worked too hard on the wagon to get it ready for a great drive n lunch

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
So is there anyome from Newy coming on this cruise??

Also Jeff I'll probably just drive up with you guys for brekky and then probabily head back..so if i'm the only newy guy coming can I meet up with yous somewhere and then we head to woolombi together??

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
I will not be able to make the cruise either gents. Family have arranged a Birthday get together for my b/day. I'll keep an eye out for he next one

cheers KC

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Its all good there will alway s b others, n the closest point to u is meeting at Kulnura or at Yarramalong, but the main question is where do u live in Newcastle

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Its all good there will alway s b others, n the closest point to u is meeting at Kulnura or at Yarramalong, but the main question is where do u live in Newcastle

It dosent matter Jeff..just give me an address and time where around newcastle to meet and i'll be there...

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
So I think we have three Sydney Guys and Gals meeting at Thornleigh (Qball, myself and someone else) to leave by 7am Saturday. Is that right?

And we are meeting at Macca's northbound.. And we need to bring food for lunch? Rght?

I've got the Video camera mount nearly sorted. And bring your UHFs if you have them. Jeff do you have my mobile number? Can you PM yours through?

Sleepyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew Reddel
Drive
1997 Vr4 Legnum
Bit drunk right now hope it makes Sener but I will be meeting thornleigh Macias at 7 we going to meet at same spot as last time or in the maccas Carpark round the back number us 0405409424 if required

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Ok guys n girls bring something to chuck on the bbq n drinks as things r quite price up there n my number is 0402496881

Cheers Jeff

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Bit drunk right now hope it makes Sener but I will be meeting thornleigh Macias at 7 we going to meet at same spot as last time or in the maccas Carpark round the back number us 0405409424 if required

Yeah Andrew, Same as last time. At the carpark at the end of the street.

Top Bottom