Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
[nsw] Wash Meet! 7th December 3pm.

About time someone made this thread!

So this time we will do a couple of things different like:

- have a route
- not follow someone who doesn't know where we are going
- not get lost
- actually know where the car wash is...

etc!

HaHa! I reckon doing the same as we did last time isn't a bad idea? It could be sunday arvo or night. I don't mind.

Suggestions etc? K go!

Meet: Car park P6F homebush
Time: 7PM
Date: 7th Dec. 08
Head to: Car Lovers > Parramatta rd. Burwood.

IN:
Happymatch
king_panther
um318r
VR-04-TT
dimi_108
gorgath
ME
VR4001

Maybe:
Kitty
Tom
_ET_
Emu

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
sounds cool.. just righ nextto my house. though about washing my car today but will leave it for this day. can not wait to check out your work hugh by the way

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I think I just may be there :D

My car has blood on the side of it, so yeah kinda needs a wash a bit earlier.. so maybe ill treat my car to 3 washes in a week :p (Washed it this morning, will have to again tomorrow, then sunday!)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Powersliding thru pedestrian crossings is bad mmmkay? (Although very funny in a Carmageddon way!!)

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Ha! I just cleaned my car this arvo theated a very long washed and with 2 layers of wax after over two months of no washing.

I'll see how it gets dirty by then if its needs washing or not but I'll show up anyhow.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I'm going to give my car a claying too i doubt i'll get a chance before then. It could be a long wash!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Not sure if I'll make this one, but will try, was planning on another trip up&down the mountain next sunday (Fitzroy Falls, Kangaroo Valley, Nowra and home again) Where is this P6F carpark if I change my plans?? (seeing I'm fem and can't read a map) just pointing me in the general direction normally works!!!!!! Maybe if I ask Santa nicely, he might throw in Double Din GPS/TV/PC as a stocking filler.

G

Unregistered
Hay was thinking if there is a few people coming we may need to find a bigger car wash as there was very little room to park at the last one??

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
True Chris, I'm open to suggestions...

Was the one we ended up at the one which Gorgath was originally taking us too? I have NFI

Would be a big drive for you but it would great to meet you and your car kitty!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg

Was the one we ended up at the one which Gorgath was originally taking us too? I have NFI

Theres a big one at Tamworth :p

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Not sure if I'll make this one, but will try, was planning on another trip up&down the mountain next sunday (Fitzroy Falls, Kangaroo Valley, Nowra and home again) Where is this P6F carpark if I change my plans?? (seeing I'm fem and can't read a map) just pointing me in the general direction normally works!!!!!! Maybe if I ask Santa nicely, he might throw in Double Din GPS/TV/PC as a stocking filler.

P6F carpark is in the Sydney Olympic Park area at Homebush Kat. If you've got a E-Tag, just head up the Hume Hwy, then go up the M7, then turn east onto the M4 towards Sydney. You can't really go wrong from there just follow the signs.
I guess also you can keep on the Hume which becomes the M5 & turn off at King George's Road heading north. Again it's a case of watching the signs & you can't really go wrong....

Where is the carwash again ?? I never went to the earlier meet..

G

Unregistered
Yea we could go to Tamworth? But we would have to get snorkels for our car's. Or i could take my jet ski and we could cruze the streets on that?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yea we could go to Tamworth? But we would have to get snorkels for our car's. Or i could take my jet ski and we could cruze the streets on that?

Don't worry about the snorkel, just get a lift kit :ROFLMAO:

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!

Ummm, did I??? LOL can't remember, i think dimi knows.

Anyhow, I haven't seen the carwash you went previously but how many parking spots are they?

There is one carwash at Cabramatta (cnr Hume Hwy and Cabramatta Rd) which has a decent parking spots in front of it. If we have more than 7 cars, there are more available spaces.
Carwash.jpg

Then after washing, maybe we could hang around at KK Liverpool. Don't know but if you guys are interested.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
There was a bigger one further up parra road which we drove past... Chris / Paul do you remember it? I think it was part of / behind that huge shell servo?

Just trying to think of somewhere closer to the meet point that's all..

Top Bottom