[nsw] Wash Meet! 7th December.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Past my bedtime, I'm going to do the mountain, sorry guys, will catch up with you when the wakefield track day gets organised. hint hint

Kat

G

Unregistered
hey guys count me in aswell i think i no how to get there

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Turn that Maybe into a No Go for the Emu... Would have loved to joined you guys after getting the new car on Saturday but 3pm till 9pm, I have another appointment with a Volleyball semi final. Sorry Guys. Have to be next time. :-(

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Sounds like 7pm can work. I'll update the thread. Will be good to see you dave!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
thats a maybe from me. will be down south coast via goulburn fri to sun. if not too trashed will try for 7pm. with the miles done the leggy will need a wash too.

G

Unregistered
Sweet 7pm it is. Ill see you all in the Wheely spots then.

G

Unregistered
Ohh that no fun. I just filled my boot with some good sticks!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Dimi, I pick up the 1999 Indigo Blue Galant VR4 tomorrow at 10am ish.... Can't wait.. 1 more sleep till Amy arrives....

Volleyball finals start at 3:00pm Sunday and finish at 9:00pm. If the meet was at 10am Sunday, I could have made it.... Got the insurance sorted for her today. Will have some piccies up tomorrow night hopefully.

G

Unregistered
Why do they have wheely spots at a carwash anyway?

Think about it....

:p
The wheely spots are at P6F where we meet first not at the car wash.
But it would be funny watching a wheely trying to wash a VR4? :bigsmile:

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
sorry guys again. i am half half at the moment.. dinner might be cancelled. dimi, i will call you at six thirty to confirm

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hey guys. well. this is the story i think might suit here.
well, i parked my car under some tree with flowers and the flowers dropped on my car. i parked there for a day and those flowers made a stain~ i could not get rid of it~ it was like a red milkyway on the car. small red dots like one juviniles pimples caused by overflowing tostesterone. yes.. just like tv comercial.

i tried sponge rub.. it was hard but never got it out,
i tried grease remover (it was a gamble) and did not come out
i was about to give up and get my friend to come over with his rotor polish thing..

then today, i used bit of the soap water and bit of a black fabric what i used to cover the subs. the reverse side.

it worked like a magic.

i remove the mitsu badge today and when i used that fabric, the residue came off like.. a magic

ath the reverse side of the fabirc, it has a mesh structure hard enough to giving some rub but soft enough to not give any paint damage.

dimi, if i can make it, i will bring some for everyone to keep. i have fair bit and all we need is about 20cm by 20cm. if i can't you can pick it up for me.

cheers everyone

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Hmmm, interesting magic cloth jono. I would love to have some piece of it so hopefully you can make it.

Top Bottom