Paint Ball Skirmish 24th March for VR4Cobra birthday :D

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Hey guys I know some of us will be a little short of cash after the tune on Saturday but I am doing paint ball at Blacksoil paintball fields to celebrate my 24th birthday on Sunday 24th of March. I know I'm gonna get shot to the shit house but hey its all in the name of fun :p

so if anyone is interested please let me know as deposits need to be paid by 9th of March.
it will be the afternoon game 3.5hours play time and cost is $22 for deposit which includes all the gear and first 100 bullets, as well as a BBQ lunch, discounted because its the birthday pack.
costs extra $$$ for more paintballs on the day.

Will know more on costing soon and I'll post it up, really need to get numbers to confirm the booking.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Sounds like fun, will probably be in on that work permitting. I'll join you on the getting shot to shit a lot.

Munted Man

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
97 Legnum
I would have loved to come but I will be in Sydney then. Have a good one!

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Due to lack of funds for most people hasn't been enough interest to do paintball so instead on Saturday 23rd I'll be having dinner and a few drinks at richlands tavern and still deciding what to do on Sunday, would like to go for a nice cruise with a lunch or something. All are still welcome :)

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Plans are set for my birthday this weekend...

Saturday 23rd March
6:30pm
Richlands Tavern for dinner and a drink or 2

Sunday 24th March
2:00pm
AMF Bowling Richlands
costs about $15 for 2 hours of bowling

would be good if some you guys could make it out

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Guessing you want your car tuned before 6:30 then eh....

Top Bottom