Parts Seen on eBay, TradeMe, Yahoo JP, EvoOz etc

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
It is my understanding that ALL NEO's are effected. Other Apexi products are fine. Apparently there is a issue with the firmware in rev 1.3 which all NEO's are using.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Blue silicone radiator hoses to suit Legnum/Galant. $107 delivered from Hong Kong

Be aware there is different part numbers for manul and auto, the link I have provided is for the Auto.

Ebay Link

And here is the original JC-Project site outlining hoses:
JC-Project site

G

Unregistered
Blue silicone radiator hoses to suit Legnum/Galant. $107 delivered from Hong Kong

Be aware there is different part numbers for manul and auto, the link I have provided is for the Auto.

Ebay Link

And here is the original JC-Project site outlining hoses:
JC-Project site
He also has them in orange so blue or orange in colour.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
It is my understanding that ALL NEO's are effected. Other Apexi products are fine. Apparently there is a issue with the firmware in rev 1.3 which all NEO's are using.

You can believe anything all you like, mine works:D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
if anyone's interested..

lip%204%20a.jpg

Window Visor/Shade

8c68_1.jpg

JDM Hub Carriers / Knuckles for EVO Brembo Conversion

6c7237ae.jpg

Series 2 Stop Lamps

mitsuea1amirr---.jpg

Folding Side Mirrors

fce8_1.jpg

Possible S-VR4 Headlamps in White

52c0_1.jpg

Series 1 Foglamps and Foglamp Cover in White

*DISCLAIMER*

Items above were found in US Ebay.. so Im not 100% sure if seller is willing to post/send these items overseas.. and can't guarantee 100% accuracy of the item listed.. lastly.. I cannot and will not be held liable for your own actions.. Just sharing what I've found..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
"SHOULD" fit since all 4 doors are the same between Galants and Legnums..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That intake is well priced, if you can get it for that!! Just don't bid against each other, y'hear?!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
"SHOULD" fit since all 4 doors are the same between Galants and Legnums..

As far as I was told when they repaired my doors they are NOT the same doors for the Legnum as for the Galant

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
As far as I was told when they repaired my doors they are NOT the same doors for the Legnum as for the Galant

You can tell this easily by looking at the tops of the rear doors in any of the photos around the place. The Galant doors curve down and the Legnum doors have a sharp corner.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I've already been told the VR4 looks like a BMW - with angel eyes it would be that much closer ;)

That's not a bad price at all for a new set of headlamps! I wonder who the manufacturer is?

Top Bottom