Parts Seen on eBay, TradeMe, Yahoo JP, EvoOz etc

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I know f'all about the cars... but am looking to import one soon.

I msg'd the guy on ebay and enquired about his reserve.

He said if he didn't get at least 15k he was just going to refinance his house and keep the car because he liked it.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
The cousin of a mate of mine was interested in bidding on this car..... Does anyone know anything about it?

1999 Legnum VR-4

PM me if you have any ideas or know the car

It actually looks pretty good to me

(The Mrs is trying to convince me to trade mine in for it too lol......)

The owner just joined to SPAM the forum with it actually!

Here!!!

Thoughts?

(BTW, i know it looks good on paper, specs wise, but if anyone ACTUALLY KNOWS the car it would be appreciated)

Cheers

G

Unregistered
(BTW, i know it looks good on paper, specs wise, but if anyone ACTUALLY KNOWS the car it would be appreciated)

Cheers

I didn't just join to SPAM the forum, I have been around here for ages and finally decided to join the forum and post the car here as well as ebay because I spotted your post about it, and by being on the same forum you can ask me about it directly.
What better way is there to find out about a car than to actually ask the owner, if you ask people who don't know me and who have never seen the car then you just get speculation and random half informed opinions which doesn't really help anyone.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
edit- nevermind. misread.
Car looks nice, i dont really want to get involved in the arguement i see coming, but one of the rules is first post cant be in the selling part afaik.. which im assuming is why the post isnt there anymore.

anyway, gonna step back out of it hehe. nice rims.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That thread was removed as it was a breach of the first-post-advertisement rule. I've got no problem with Craig discussing the vehicle in detail here, however, nor with you PMing him with questions if you have any.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I didn't just join to SPAM the forum, I have been around here for ages and finally decided to join the forum and post the car here as well as ebay because I spotted your post about it, and by being on the same forum you can ask me about it directly.
What better way is there to find out about a car than to actually ask the owner, if you ask people who don't know me and who have never seen the car then you just get speculation and random half informed opinions which doesn't really help anyone.

Like i said, on paper the car LOOKS great, and i already know all the specs of the car anyways (owning one helps :D) but the owners opinion of the car compared to a third party can be vastly different. I have asked the guys on here because they know and love these cars and will give me a honest opinion about it. Don't be offended by this, i am just picky ;)

BTW - What Trev said (SiliconAngel), if your first post is a for sale thread, you look like every other spammer that has tried to do it...... Not to worry anyway, i have a link to your Ebay sale in this thread HERE!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That's a shame for you... Same with UK I believe, so-called series 2 over there still have the series 1 tailgate. But then you guys have a buttload of cool German cars we don't get, and all the ones we do are less than half the price over there ;)

G

Unregistered
There is a software glitch with some of the Neo's and it won't work properly with the Karman input. There is a thread here about it somewhere

G

Unregistered
You need to know which version of software it has.If it has the bad version it has still not been sorted and the unit has to be sent to Apexi to be reflashed going by the info in the thread and the thread has been going for a long time. I would say you would be better off with the SAFC2

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
You need to know which version of software it has.If it has the bad version it has still not been sorted and the unit has to be sent to Apexi to be reflashed going by the info in the thread and the thread has been going for a long time. I would say you would be better off with the SAFC2

Stay away from the NEO at the moment. There isn't one on the market which will work correctly with the KARMAN sensor.

The error only effects vehicles using the KARMAN sensor such as Mitsu and some Toyota's.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Stay away from the NEO at the moment. There isn't one on the market which will work correctly with the KARMAN sensor.

The error only effects vehicles using the KARMAN sensor such as Mitsu and some Toyota's.

Mine is a NEO and it works just fine thanks :ROFLMAO:

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I believe it's particular versions that have the problems, isn't it? Sorry I haven't read through the thread Valmes pointed us to as I'm unlikely to need it ;)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I believe it's particular versions that have the problems, isn't it? Sorry I haven't read through the thread Valmes pointed us to as I'm unlikely to need it ;)

I wanted to let people know that mine works fine and not put be put off Neo AFC's.

I'll be selling mine soon as my Haltech has arrived, probably around $350 as that's what they seem to be going for on ebay, i payed more than that, plus mine works:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom