Perth Air-con regas

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows where to get air con regassed on the cheap. i know that it can be done for under $100 but so far all the places ive called want $165 or above which i thought was a bit steep.

so has anyone had theirs done at a particular place for a good price?

cheers

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
They guy Elfe is using is charging $100 and he comes to your place!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
sounds good, do you know the name or a number?

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
The guys name is Dean, company called Acute Automotive. I've asked Elfe again, he is charging $100+GST. You might have to drive to Elfes workshop as this is Elfe's price for regasing. Anyway, call him on 0412207814 and let us know what he said.

Cheers

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yep I've used Dean too, nice guy and can't complain about prices. He may drop the price a bit for cash and no receipt, too - but you didn't hear it from me ;)

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
dean said that elfie must really like me if hes given me that price. and was my car the black one, silver one, blue one or white one. ahhh the purple one....haha

anyway yeh he said hed do it for $100 plus gst but wasnt available for a couple of weeks. i found out a friend from works dad was an auto electrician so he did it for me for 100

G

Unregistered
Fremantle Auto Electrical do it for $180
and dont see how places can do it for much cheeper. unless they arnt doing a complete de-gas re-gas with dye . its possible with just a top up . but its class'd as illegal and u can cop a nice fine for it

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Dean was doing the full de-gas & re-gas on my missus old Neon, it never worked properly for almost 2 years and was icy cold after the service.

$180? Holy Moly!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh i called midas in north freo and their price was $148

Top Bottom