Wanted SA PFL ETACS unit

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
I'm looking for an etacs unit from a Pfl. Part no. MR397884 as pictured. It appears that most legnums built from 1/9/97 to end of production have the same etacs including auto/man, type v & S & super. Postage to 5606. Thanks.
_20160206_073328.JPG

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
Plugs into the back of the inside fuse box, it's an ecu that controls locks,Windows, moonroof, lights etc. It contains the lights on and door open buzzer.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
She who must be obeyed sent me into town for a few things, I'll check it this arvo

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Absolutely. Just had a look, it's there, I'll remove it and confirm its the same part

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
Absolutely. Just had a look, it's there, I'll remove it and confirm its the same part
Nice, l know fl have different coloured wiring, I'll try to findout if it's crucial to have same numbers and options, ayc, asc, moonroof etc. Seeing as the Fl receiver and key work fine in my late 97 leg

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Sorry got caught up doing other things, i'll have a go at removing it this arvo.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
This is it, quite a different part number to yours

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 13

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
I've probably got one that's the same part number.

In saying that, I haven't noticed any difference in them (I've put a pfl legnum one into my FL galant).

Pfl one even knows how to roll windows up and down when holding the button on key.

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
I've probably got one that's the same part number.

In saying that, I haven't noticed any difference in them (I've put a pfl legnum one into my FL galant).

Pfl one even knows how to roll windows up and down when holding the button on key.
That's probably right, mines Pfl and Windows do work via fl key and receiver. That part no. Was used from 97 until 02.

Top Bottom