PH47CH aka Garth // Newcastle - NSW

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
No, I don't want to sell it anymore.... I'm getting sentimental lol

I'm seriously considering keeping it and flogging it to death on the the track :D

G

Unregistered
this is gettin so hard

leggy's everywhere rangin from 10k - 19k

ive got a few things set in concrete

5 speed is a must
100,000k or under
prefer series I shape but series II will do for the right price
i hate woodgrain but it can be swapped
rims dont bother me coz im goin to put my own style on if the price of the leggy is cheap enough
colour doesnt matter now, id prefer white but takin a liking to the purple/blue colour
the less modified and more stock the better

G

Unregistered
huh - its late and im half asleep

what u mean?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
99% of PFL's will have woodgrain, so don't bother looking for one that doesn't.

Basically you want a stock-ish white manual, it can't be that hard to find one!

G

Unregistered
I've searched every car place for a manual, with lowish k's (under 100,000) in nsw coz I don't plan on buyin outside of nsw, majority r auto. Not white, or are from a dealer at 17k, there are a tonne of purple ones which is fine coz I'm startin to like it but I need a free day to take a trip to Sydney so I can actually hava look and drive

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
There are white manual series 1's everywhere man.... That would be the second easiest combo to find after an S1 white auto :)

If thats what you want you should be able to pick one up for anywhere between 10 and 14 depending on km's. And don't buy from a dealer when there's members cars begging for your purchase ;) At least members know what they need to do to correctly service the vehicle!

G

Unregistered
well i rang ALLIMPORTS to find out how negotiable on price they are

bout $1000 off

most of their cars are 17k so thats outta the question

but he only imports Series II and late models 99-01

he'd do a 2001 purple auto for $15k i think

but im really startin to think about bad karma's

its cheap enough and i can have a few dollars left for wheels, change over and rego

a few small dints shouldnt cost the world and the arch dent well it will hav to stay i guess

but id need to see it and test drive it

got a few sets of 18's i like so id probly get them put on while in sydney

G

Unregistered
havent been on here in a while, main reason bein that my lancer has not sold, my mate fucked me around for 3 months and then tells me he's saving to goto canada and he cant afford my car, fuckin pissed off.

so no legnum yet

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
how much you trying to get for it? I ended up trading my CH because there is about 2 million of them for sale on carsales and it was gonna take forever to sell

G

Unregistered
I've got 17k on it but willing to take less. I spotted a stock one the same as mine at a car yard, it had sum 16's or 17's and that's all, they want $16k

I'll take less if I keep my stereo. But the boots goin to look shocking if I take out the install. I used my stock panels with the install so they got cut up lol

I've tried partin a few things but no one wants exhaust, wheels, stereo etc

I'll just keep trying

G

Unregistered
Yeh I'm pretty sure the leggy I wanted was one of those guys. He drove up from parramatta to Newcastle to show me. He said he was goin over seas, but wen he msgd to say it was sold he said he could hook me up with evos or sti. He said his cousin imported it for him.

Neways rite now I'm not even thinkin about a leggy coz my car still hasn't sold

I had one guy kinda keen but never got back to me

G

Unregistered
Yeh I'm pretty sure the leggy I wanted was one of those guys. He drove up from parramatta to Newcastle to show me. He said he was goin over seas, but wen he msgd to say it was sold he said he could hook me up with evos or sti. He said his cousin imported it for him.

Neways rite now I'm not even thinkin about a leggy coz my car still hasn't sold

I had one guy kinda keen but never got back to me

I'm considering sumthing much cheaper. Subaru outback for around $10k so then I can pay off sum debt

Unless I find an awesome leggy for 10k :)

Top Bottom