Pics of automotive fails YOU see around

Aussie_Wolf93

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Brodie
Drive
'93 Mazda B2600
I used to work as a detailer for a vehicle auction house
and I shit you not, there was a 2011 Ford Mondeo Sedan (silver) with black duct tape used to add "racing stripes"
the typical two lines down the middle, one along the join of the side skirt (both sides) and one at door handle height from the front to the back (once again both sides)
the bosses told us not to remove it so we didn't "damage the paint"

and heres the kicker.... it sold for $12,000........ WITH the duct tape still on it

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
IMG_32967656876537.jpeg

Saw this tasty example just a few minutes ago on Morayfield Rd.

AU Falcon with a home made widebody kit which was then hand painted with what appeared to be yellow house paint.

Had probably THE MOST Bogan couple driving.

craig

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Craig
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4, Silver (project)
1997 Galant VR-4, soon to be manual
2004 Toyota Funcargo, Silver (daily)
You have to give them points for effort and innovation.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Falcon owners are a special bunch...

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
And some of them go out and buy Legnums. LOL

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
PH_140516_174522.jpg

Not exactly an Automotive fail in my books as it is pretty cool for a hiace - for the wheel offset and that it has a front mount. It is a fail for the fake rays wheels and fake Brembos. But they are all over Phuket anway. Seen the occasional decent ride, one Chevrolet Cruz that was so mexican you thought it had lego wheels on .lol. Missed too many photo opportunities as I spent most of the time with junior strapped to my back.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
to be picky, not exactly the best paint match for the kit either (metallic silver on plastic seems so hard to get right), i love those kinds of vans though. some cheesy bolt on flares would do that one a favour

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Sticker on the back window refers to the occupants.

Top Bottom