Pics of automotive fails YOU see around

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
With the added touch of a fake bonnet scoop and transformers' badge. Lancers in disguise.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Saw this in the Chatswood Westfield parking lot. Looks like the stripes were done with some sort of duct tape or similar...

lancer front.JPG

Lancer back.JPG

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
thats awsome -gaf tape gotta love it ,,wow what a laugh i just had and again every time i scroll up there it is [ ten minutes later still laughing] --at least it was cheap ha

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
IMG_20141014_203151.JPG

Without the massive spacers the wheels would fit. Guess he wanted that slr5000 look with drift spec seats and steering wheel, in the automatic v8 soarer

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
The Astra with the front splitter would be cool if it was secretly making 300kW or something.

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
I know who owns the astra, it's hard not to tell him off.

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
There is an astra at wtac this year I saw it at insight motor sport last week makes 380 kw all carbon wide body pretty bad ass

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
thats like today, couldn't be bothered taking a picture, a bone stock mazda 3 with a low carbon gt wing.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
The white astras splitter looks to be made with 6mm mdf and wrapped in cf wrap....itll fall off soon enough

Top Bottom