Powercruise #43 @ Queensland Raceway 5/6/7/8th September

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Any Legnums or Galants going to be there tomorrow?
I'm going to head out and see if I can get a ride in my cousin's RX3 Turbo drag car, but I won't be driving my Legnum out there, it's still up on stands :(

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Wow wat a great weekend!! Finally made it home did approx 140km on the track and car drove bloody hard. I had a few issues tho, brakes dragging on at higher speeds and slipping clutch after 3 or 4 consecutive straights at full pep, I ended up pulling the safty system relays and then my braking issues disappeared and clutch lasted longer before fading too so ultimately car went great. Beat a few toughies very surprisingly too, gtr's, vl turbo's, xr6 turbo and non turbo, commy's, heaps of old skool v8's etc. Lost to heaps but pretty happy beating some 300plus hp cars.
Mate ran his 350z track version on the dyno and was happy with a 236hp from the stock setup. My mate will be making a video of our time at the even so hopefully I'll have a link to that in a few weeks when he has time to do it.

Now to get it ready for next year, hopefully get some major things done in the next 12 months and maybe push up to the 350-400hp mark for it :p some serious work ahead :)

Top Bottom