Powercruise 18 9th & 10th May

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Just got my ticket in the mail to go to Powercruise 18. Mainly looking forward to the rolling start racing and slapping some LS1's and maybe the odd Skyline. Prolly end up racing Mitch who's doing the 6A13TT conversion to his FTO :). Should be a cracker.:bigsmile:

G

Unregistered
i will be struggling to get my car ready for powercruise mate. only dropped the motor in yesterday but i will be working everyday next week to get the damn thing finished in time. i have to wait for wiring loom from sydney for it still 2

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
i will be struggling to get my car ready for powercruise mate. only dropped the motor in yesterday but i will be working everyday next week to get the damn thing finished in time. i have to wait for wiring loom from sydney for it still 2

Aw dude, so hope you get it done.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Well we had a cracker of a day. I think the highlight was screaming down the main straight, hearing a massive bang, loosing power, look down and see the temperature way up... all the time thinking I'd blown a head gasket or a timing belt; then discovering it was only an intake pipe had split from the joiner. The over heating was caused by the stem on the radiator overflow bottle coming off and wasn't returning fluid.
The other highlight was getting through to the third round of the off Street Racing.

Here's a short vid of the weekend. Big thanks to Mitch for talking me into going!

Edit: whoops - also a big thanks to my faithful wifey for recording every bit of footage you're seeing!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Very Cool Dr. J

what dates are available at hidden valley during october november this year, might try and organise it so we can do Drags whilst we're up there??

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Thanks Kat

The last event at the drags is Friday 2/10/09 so might be a bit toit but I'll see when the Motorkana's are finishing up. They might go through till November.

Regs Josh:)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Bugger, keep me posted Josh, we could always use a WWII airstrip for a run..... lol
You have quiet a few to choose from up there, we could do an unofficial run with unofficial timing, just to see how badly you whoop my arse...............................

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Awesome that could be fun! We could have a comp to see who can do the longest 4 wheel power skid on dirt.:bigsmile:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Crustations/Kitty O'shea's and a Run.... wahoo

I'm on leave from 9th October till 13th November, I'd say we'll make a b-line for Mataranka, should be there on the 12th.... just trying to work out our schedule, whether we do Darwin first or last, as we want a week in Broome at cable beach this year, as soon as I've locked in accommodation I'll PM you.

G

Unregistered
hey josh mate. haha i had a great weekend all thought my damn car wasnt finished it would have been good to see how we went against each other. i would have also felt alot faster then driving my mates lancer. haha it beat a new wrx haha the driver must have been day drreaming lol.

i was happy when we descovered it was only intercooler piping probelm i thought i was going to have to do a timing belt change on a vr4 haha.

Top Bottom