Powercruise #50 @ QLD Raceway 11th-14th September

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Hey guys that time of the year is coming around again. I'm thinking of entering but don't have anyone else who is coming let alone entering.
I'm looking at camping there as well so I don't miss out on any of the action :D

If anyone wants to come and camp let me know, it would be great to get a little group together and show everyone what a group of VR4's can really do!

pc50.jpg

Anyways cheap entry ends by end of the month, and here are the prices:

Entry FeeBefore 8pm 30th June 2014$150
Entry Fee
Before 8pm 27th August 2014$190
The Entry Fee after 8pm 27th August 2014 is $250 and is available online and at the gate on the day of the event

Please Note the Dyno Competition (if applicable) does incur an additional fee of $30 for 3 runs. This can only be paid at the Dyno area on the day of the event. (Usually a single axle dyno tho :()
Entrant Camping Fee $60.00
Crew No Camping3 Day (Fri Sat Sun) Pass (No Camp)$100.00
Crew Camping
4 day (Thu to Sun) Pass (Camp 3 nights)$160.00
DVDFREE with every entry$0.00
And the link to online payments:
http://www.powercruise.com/entryfor...y+entry&utm_campaign=pplay+1&utm_medium=email

So who is with me? :p

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Well im all paid and entered :D can not wait!!!!

If anyone else is entering cheap online entry ends Monday.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
only a month to go :D cant wait

ao who else is planing on coming out? Or camp the weekend?

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
Are you putting the VR4 on the track ? I'll come as a spectator thus year my car isn't quit where I would like it power wise

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
yeah mate I am. my car is nothing special all bout getting out there and having some fun :) but would be great to have another vr4 to toy against :p
either way come round and say hello don't mind taking passengers either

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
yeah mate I am. my car is nothing special all bout getting out there and having some fun :) but would be great to have another vr4 to toy against :p
either way come round and say hello don't mind taking passengers either
I'll see how she goes on the day if I bring her in or not :)!ill come over and say hi though

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
I'll be there on Saturday, but not entering just spectating :)

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
only 6 days till I'm camped up around the track waiting for the sun to raise and try show up a few big boys :p
Can not wait even tho just BJ and I camping sure we will have plenty of fun and see few u guys there

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Had an absolute ball at Powercruise :D beat a few toughies but deff need more power for next year so turbos it is :D
It did rain on Saturday arvo in the last cruise event for the day. Eventually it stopped and they sent us out on track to dry it off, in which I tried as hard as I was willing to with a car load of people to get the bloody thing to slide like the WRX was infront of me but no matter what I did she gripped up and threw my around the corner like it was bloody dry haha but well and truly out handled and out braked every car I came against was great fun even scared a few people with my late braking... and gave a few people inc myself a major headache haha after about an hour of track time it started to rain again so we got sent off and called it a night which was enough to leave the road to camp very very muddy, so bad that I almost slipped into a few parked cars while crawling to camp and couldn't even park up the hill but a little later on and after a drive to flick the mud out of my tyres I made it back no issue :p
All and all was a great weekend and I cant wait for next year and to be running a bigger puffer so maybe I can hold more the 11psi boost above 5000rpm :p

WP_20140911_002.jpg
WP_20140911_003.jpg
WP_20140911_004.jpg
WP_20140912_001.jpg
WP_20140912_002.jpg
WP_20140912_003.jpg
WP_20140912_004.jpg
WP_20140912_005.jpg
WP_20140912_007.jpg
WP_20140912_008.jpg
WP_20140913_001.jpg
WP_20140913_002.jpg