Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
Looking for a 97 Pre-Facelift Bumper preferably with color code W75. Or any aftermarket options?

Damage.jpg

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Looks like the majority of the damage is to the rear quarter. May as well get them just to repair the bar whilst doing the rear quarter.

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
Looks like the majority of the damage is to the rear quarter. May as well get them just to repair the bar whilst doing the rear quarter.
I'm going to remove the bumper this weekend and see if it'll pop back. Taking the car to an auto body shop to do the rest.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I'm going to remove the bumper this weekend and see if it'll pop back. Taking the car to an auto body shop to do the rest.
I would just get them to fix it, it will be seamless that way and have negligible cost difference (assuming you aren't going through insurance).

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
I would just get them to fix it, it will be seamless that way and have negligible cost difference (assuming you aren't going through insurance).
I was hit by a DoorDash driver. Their insurance is paying $2900 USD. I was hoping to try to do some of the minor work so that I can take some of the money and put it towards the mods.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I was hit by a DoorDash driver. Their insurance is paying $2900 USD. I was hoping to try to do some of the minor work so that I can take some of the money and put it towards the mods.
I see, at least they were insured. Personally, the cost difference will be so small and the likelihood of you not getting it spot on is high. Surely it would only be 1-200USD for the bumper when they're already doing the adjacent panel...

In Australia this type of pay out would only happen if the vehicle was written off.

Top Bottom