ps2 slim in glovebox

RxR

Crunching Gears
First Name
Haydn
Drive
1999 Legnum
link is bust, or least it is on this worthless 'work' thing they call a computing machine

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Still no worky!

I had one instealled in the LHS compartment in the boot (standing at boot) The little carpet door that you pull off opposite the AYC / water bottle. It fit in there a treat..... I never .... ever used it. So I took it out.

The invertor I ran it off was 1 above the base model from dicksmiths. I found a super small one didn't have enough juice.

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
I will fix it when I get home. Putting it in the boot is not a good idea for me, you will see why in the video.
The power adaptor is the size of a bar of soap but its actually made for what im using it for and its a well spent 20 bucks

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
I will fix it when I get home. Putting it in the boot is not a good idea for me, you will see why in the video.
The power adaptor is the size of a bar of soap but its actually made for what im using it for and its a well spent 20 bucks

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
...and i also can play games of a hdd so thats all good

On the PS2 slim? how?
I remember seeing the PS2 linux kit going back a while for the larger sized PS2 but i would've thought space would've been a restriction with the slim line model.

I've got a silver PS2 slim & the power adapter ready to go myself hence the interest, just haven't installed it yet.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
pretty sure it was from the au recommended seller, it arrived quickly and safe too

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
pretty sure it was from the au recommended seller, it arrived quickly and safe too

cheers, been looking for a reason to finally complete this and I think this might be it!

Top Bottom