[QLD] ANZAC Weekend Lunch (and optional cruise to the GC) - April 27

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Dawso,

I'd say we would be there by 2-2:30. There's a few different places to park so you might have to drive around until you spot us :)

G

Unregistered
i'll be there but not sure if i will make it for lunch though

G

Unregistered
I'm going to try to make it down to spit and meet up with everyone, shouldn't be too hard to find you guys

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Lee - I am still negotiating with the wife. Can you count me as a possible for lunch and cruise? Will it stuff up your booking if I don't confirm soon?

Mike

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
No worries Mike, I can confirm final numbers for lunch as late as Saturday.
You can always just show up at the last minute and have a beer (and sit on DarkVR4's knee :) )

cheers

Lee

Lee - I am still negotiating with the wife. Can you count me as a possible for lunch and cruise? Will it stuff up your booking if I don't confirm soon?

Mike

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
looks likely to be Mr and Mrs Hipsi with mini Hipsi (or should that be Lopsi) for lunch. Probably not the cruise however.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Just bumping this to remind people to bring chairs / drinks / nibbles / footballs / frisbees / cricket set for once we set up at the spit. Maybe a game of Galant vs Legnum touch footy / cricket is in order :)

Or white cars vs colours..

cheers

Lee

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Looks as tho I wil not be able to make it. I have some relatives comming from out of town to look at the new bub in the morning and will probably stay for lunch. If they leave at a reasonable time I will attempt to make it.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Benny, I might be able to pop by at your place to pick up the rear door panels..:D oopps sorry OT...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'll definitely have my camera but if someone has a good video camera they could bring that would be awesome.

Gonna be a great turn out - can't wait!

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hope Kevin still can make it.. he gave me a call and said that there's a hairline crack on his ass.. :D I mean radiator's inlet hole..

Top Bottom