[QLD] CALLING ALL REDLANDS DRIVERS

G

Unregistered
Ninja clown started the thread so the pleasure should go to him for a time si ninja your up.................

Ok since its tomorrow hows about 2pm at the place brocky posted? im free all day so time isnt a factor let me know some times you guys would like

cheers

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
Nice map work brocky... follow the road that takes you in all the way around the covered bbq areas then take the left that takes u the long way around. we will set up around there. i like the sound of 2 from there we can go to cleveland pt if u guys want. or a good old slam around mt cotton rd west or avalon rd for some hillclimb style driving lol. ill be easy to spot my galant is pretty stocko but has a sticker on the back that says "genesis". look forward to seeing ya'all there. AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!

G

Unregistered
anyone else in? come on people lets ride in numbers would look great

G

Unregistered
I dont think i'll be attending to this, but i'll make an attempt

hope u guys have fun :(

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I can't make it up there guys but make sure you take plenty of pics and start a thread in the events section and post them all up.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I'm going to say a tentative yes to this. And I'll bring my camera along also. Now I've got to find some time in between feeding my mates dogs, cutting my lawn and visiting my doctor to clean the car a little. It's a bloody mess because of the combination of the rain we had the other night and the road works being undertaken at the end of Valley Way.

G

Unregistered
I'm going to say a tentative yes to this. And I'll bring my camera along also. Now I've to to find some time in between feeding my mates dogs, cutting my lawn and visiting my doctor to clean the car a little. It's a bloody mess because of the combination of the rain we had the other night and the road works being undertaken at the end of Valley Way.

Hope 2 see you there mate

G

Unregistered
Hey wheres FROZEN and VR4ROCKET their usually in for a meet come on boys

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
are there any pics of the gathering

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
i havnt seen any yet. mel took a fair few. might have to ask her to post em up for us

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I spent a fair bit of time getting them up on the forum on Sunday morning. I posted them under Mel's login as she got to stay while I took the youngest home. He fell asleep in the car so I drove home the long way along Mount Cotton Rd West. He slept the entire way until the rock hit my windscreen whilst heading for Mount Cotton along Mount Cotton Rd. Although I can't be sure if it was the stones impact or my swearing at the broken screen that woke him up.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
thanks for taking all the pics they look cool. who wants to come for the action shoot?

Top Bottom